FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 7 booking online
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 7 booking online
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 07:38 am   Permalink

OK...I think what the res chick was saying was Fri & Sat night Kings were booked on the system she had to use. Since we wanted Thursday as well and I used the Oasis site, I got one. And, as seen from WooHoo's post, there are rooms available (thank goodness- WH & ST!!!) So now I wonder if it's true about pets? No biggy, just wondering.

Is the hotel booking to other guests during that weekend (Non TC folk)? Or do we get the whole joint to ourselves this year? I'll kinda miss the frightened gazes of the wedding attendants or the confused looks of the 'Small Gifts & Concessions' Conventioneers.

Will there be a room crawl again? And if so, will WooHoo & SoccerTiki have to 'forward' the trophy to the next winner IF...and that's a pretty big IF considering their room last year!...they don't win for best deco'd room? Or will there be a new trophy? Perhaps a bowling award?! Cuz that'd be cool! Hey WH; was that trophy a dog show one or a sport award? I can't remember, but it was great!! You'll have to add a water feature if you hope to beat WooHoo and SoccerTiki's room decore. Plan NOW. 5 months may not be enough.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 3:52 pm   Permalink

My husband and I will be first time Tiki Oasis attendees this year. We live in San Diego just a few miles from the hotel but decided to dive in and stay where the fun is at. No idea what to expect since we are new to this but looking forward to it none the less! Nabbed ourselves a king room in the quiet zone.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 8:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

[Nabbed ourselves a king room in the quiet zone.

heh. quiet zone. That's funny.
Seriously though...Catmomma, welcome aboard! will see ya there! So. You got cats or sumtin?

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 12:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

heh. quiet zone. That's funny.
Seriously though...Catmomma, welcome aboard! will see ya there! So. You got cats or sumtin?

yep 6 furry kids
And as for the quiet zone, I will pack some earplugs just in case. As long as there is not a disco in the room next door I should be fine.

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-16 01:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-14 07:38, Hau 'oli Tiki wrote:
So now I wonder if it's true about pets? No biggy, just wondering.

Is the hotel booking to other guests during that weekend (Non TC folk)?

Will there be a room crawl again?

The elimination of pet rooms is part of the hotel's *upgrade* along with demolishing The Islands restaurant

We have the whole hotel, but not all Oasis attendees are TC members so be nice to them and help them out

yes, room crawls!!! stay tuned. Shelley will be on hand to guide the voting, etc. Cult of the Eye have their eye on a party suite (enough said)

[ This Message was edited by: Otto 2007-03-16 19:34 ]

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-17 8:32 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

We have the whole hotel, but not all Oasis attendees are TC members so be nice to them and help them out

yes, room crawls!!! stay tuned. Shelley will be on hand to guide the voting, etc. Cult of the Eye have their eye on a party suite (enough said)

[/quote]

I see history in the making!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-17 11:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-17 20:32, RevBambooBen wrote:

Cult of the Eye have their eye on a party suite (enough said)
[/quote]

I see history in the making!!!

[/quote]

Oh man, my head hurts already just thinking about it.
we need someone to make up a huge batch of the Hangover cure packets.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-25 7:37 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

Oh man, my head hurts already just thinking about it.
we need someone to make up a huge batch of the Hangover cure packets.

[/quote]

Calling Dr.Z....Calling Dr.Z

We hope you will be at Tiki Oasis with your remedy WooHoo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Esperanza
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-25 10:58 pm   Permalink

Well be there this year with the lil one!

View Profile of Esperanza Send a personal message to Esperanza  Email Esperanza Goto the website of Esperanza     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-01 01:56 am   Permalink

see yall there

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-04 8:51 pm   Permalink

Did everyone make the Cut-Off-Date 3/31???

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-05 12:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-04 20:51, WooHooWahine wrote:
Did everyone make the Cut-Off-Date 3/31???

The cutoff date was just for the early booking discounted rate, rooms are still available and are only $20 more.

But you should consider booking soon

After July 20 any unsold rooms revert back to the hotel and will be sold at *market value* rates

This means you might be able to book into the Hanalei right up to the day before Oasis but you will be paying the Market Value rates for July/August which are generally $180 - $210+ for the same room you can book for $165 right now!!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-06 09:56 am   Permalink

We just booked ourselves into a Tower Suite & gave up 2 Non-Smoking King rooms with a Pool View/Stage View. So......if anyone was looking for a non-smoking King & booked too late to get one, there are now 2 available
Can't wait for Oasis!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-06 7:30 pm   Permalink

how have ticket sales and room reservations been going? i hope like crazy!!!
better turnout+booze= more fun!!!

"InK,Drink, and Plants That stinK"

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiCutie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-09 10:13 am   Permalink

Hi everybody,

I am going to be working in San Diego all summer, so I am renting a room down there and don't really need to book a room at the hotel.

I would like to join everyone at the Bali Hai for dinner on Thursday, however I am but a lonely single girl with no one to make reservations with.

It doesn't make any sense to book reservations for dinner at a table by myself. Is there anyone who is going as a group or also by themselves that has not made reservations for dinner? If so, would you like to join up and do that together?

Please let me know, thanks.

Tikicutie

View Profile of TikiCutie Send a personal message to TikiCutie  Email TikiCutie Goto the website of TikiCutie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation