FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Oasis 7 booking online
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Tiki Oasis 7 booking online
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 3:33 pm   Permalink

Less than 3 weeks away now! I am starting to pick out the right aloha / tiki shirts already.

The line up of music entertainers is fantastic. King Kukulele is a MUST HAVE at Tiki Oasis; I don't know how he remembers all the words! The Martini Kings with the vibes and bass will really add smoothness to the room. I can never get enough of The MaiKai Gents (FTMMML); local folk to me. And I am very excited to see and hear Ernie Menehune this year!

The only other wild and crazy band I am familiar with isn't on this years lineup is Waitiki. Love to get them out here on the West Coast to party with us!

See you all soon!
Aloha
Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 11:43 pm   Permalink

Volunteer for Tiki Oasis and get in for FREE!  (or make some Spending Money!)

Hukilau Brown here, your Volunteer Wrangler again for Tiki Oasis 7!  The wonderful thing about Tiki Oasis is that it is volunteer run. Without your help the event would not be the amazing success that it is, so be part of the community and be part of Tiki Oasis!  I welcome our new volunteers and  a hearty e' kono mai tai to all the returning Volunteer Ohana.

Where else can you work two hours a day, meet everyone at the party and drink on the job!  For those that remember last year, YOU NO DRINK E'NUF MAI TAI, BRAH!  I think we all had fun.

Every year volunteers tell me they had even a better time volunteering because of all the cool people you meet.  First come first served!  Tell your friends to volunteer and see you at the Oasis!

To request a shift or if you have questions,  please e-mail me directly at <HukilauBrown@earthlink.net>. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ON TIKI CENTRAL CAUSE HUKILUA BROWN ain't on here brah!

+++++++

PS from Baby Doe,
We have added in a few PAID shifts this year! Please note you need to work 4 hours over the course of the weekend and you get a FREE ticket to Tiki Oasis PLUS a gift from TIki News. Note: you can totally just work one shift for the heck of it too!

XOXO baby doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 12:02 pm   Permalink

REMEMBER to purchase your TICKETS to TIki Oasis!

www.tikioasis.com

Pre-Sale tickets will soon be taken off the website! Just because you have a room doesn't mean you get into the evening events! Purchase your tickets now!

XOXO Baby Doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 12:49 pm   Permalink

I do not have tickets for anything yet. AND have not been able to break through the first page of tikioasis.com for so long I can't remember.
Anyone have issues getting to the TO site or is it just my feeble computer?

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 12:53 pm   Permalink

Mr. NoNaMe, if your having problems volunteer and avoid the headache

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 1:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-02 12:53, Dr. Shocker wrote:
Mr. NoNaMe, if your having problems volunteer and avoid the headache

I think I'll be too whipped from chopping to be effective in any type of volunteership. I may need someone to wheel me around. Maybe one of those Scottish clown doctors I keep hearing about will give a scotch drip to ease my pains.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-02 9:48 pm   Permalink

Oh my! I have not heard of anyone having problems with the website! So weird!

TRY this direct link to zee tickets:
http://www.tikioasis.com/store/

Also here is direct link to booking rooms:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/advancedsearch?whichtype=room&roomResult=none&hotelCode=sancp&quickRes=city&_GPC=TIK&checkInDate=16&checkOutMonthYear=072007&checkInMonthYear=072007&checkOutDate=20&_requestid=101520

IF for some reason you are still having problems you can send $40 direct to our paypal account: otto@tikinews.com
Please note that you should put your FULL NAME for the Will call list with your payment.

XOXO Baby Doe

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-03 08:27 am   Permalink

Deerderderrrr, it must be my big fat fingures, I tell ya. Duhh.

I think that programmer Querty keeps messing with my computer, duheeeyy?

I made thru when Otto sent me the link.

kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-03 11:23 am   Permalink

i'm still unclear on the mugs. i booked too late to pre-order a mug. will there be any available at the event?

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-04 08:41 am   Permalink

I can't wait!!! TIKI OASIS SD!!! See ya'll there!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-05 11:50 am   Permalink

I'm witcha....starting to throw some goodies in my suitcase today....wooo hooo!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-05 10:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-03 11:23, kingstiedye wrote:
i booked too late to pre-order a mug. will there be any available at the event?

It has not been announced yet because we are focusing on other matters but we will be selling about 40 mugs on Friday night during the entertainment

details and exact time will be announced later

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 02:05 am   Permalink

The hotel website never worked for me for some reason. I just said "fuck it" and went in to the hotel to take care of it. Had to pre-pay, but it's not like I ever planned on backing out, anyways. I'm pretty sure I'll be making about three truckloads, man. One for the wifes crap, one for the roomcrawl deco, and one for the chop. You people who are flying in are blessed by limitation!!

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hukilau Brown
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-06 03:49 am   Permalink

I can answer that. HUGE PLUS! all events take place inside the courtyard/lanai this year.

*CLASSIFIED*
Room Crawl Veteran
"I survived 135"

Palu Ohana, Hale Ka'ahele
Pacific Palisades, CA

Home of "Palu, the Wonder Tiki"

View Profile of Hukilau Brown Send a personal message to Hukilau Brown  Email Hukilau Brown Goto the website of Hukilau Brown     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation