FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events JohnnyP to be at the Mai Kai on 3/23
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
JohnnyP to be at the Mai Kai on 3/23
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-06 05:41 am   Permalink

My wife and I just made travel arrangements and we are going to be in town that night. We are planning on being there at the start of happy hour. We hope to meet some of you!

JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-06 10:11 am   Permalink

We'll be there. I'll start the drums now to call all of the local o'hana.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-09 07:00 am   Permalink

I've heard the drum, and we'll be there for sure.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-16 07:26 am   Permalink

Leaving tomorrow for the Keys. See you guys next Friday (23rd) at the MaiKai!

JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-16 07:38 am   Permalink

I'll be there right after work. Happy hour!!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-16 5:21 pm   Permalink

Johnny P - I'll certainly try to make it and welcome you to South Florida! Have a great time in the Keys!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 8:31 pm   Permalink

Well, we had a good time. I think they did too.

Some of the pictures might even be in focus...... Even if we weren't

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 10:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-23 20:31, Chip and Andy wrote:
Well, we had a good time. I think they did too.

Some of the pictures might even be in focus...... Even if we weren't

Yes, we had a blast! It was nice meeting all of you, you're a great group of people.

Pictures coming soon- even if they are out of focus.

JP

congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 6:02 pm   Permalink

Pictures, pictures, pictures, show the blurry ones too!

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 10:06 am   Permalink

rollin', rollin', rollin, get them pictures rollin'

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 4:33 pm   Permalink

Johnny P. It was great meetin' you and the Mrs. Sorry I had to scoot before you were able to make it back from the kitchen tour. I certainly enjoyed the visit and the cocktails.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 09:03 am   Permalink

Ahhh... the magical mystery kitchen tour. I still have fond memories of viewing the back bar (rum, rum, everywhere is RUM!!. I do believe that room just might be the power center of the universe. Has anyone managed to take pictures in there during their tour?

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 10:48 am   Permalink

Yes...JohnnyP really was at the Mai Kai...I've just been slacking with the photos..

Sorry about the blury photo..it never fails, the one shot that matters most is messed up...oh well, by the end of the night we were all seeing this way..

Aloha Station, JohnnyP, his Wahine Julie and Miss Tiki Kiliki

Aloha Station, JohnnyP and Loki showing off their NZ stones...AS and myself are wearing our Paipo's and JP has a greenstone that was sent to him by Tama which JP carved a sweet Hei Tiki out of..

I know there were other cameras there, so lets see the rest of the Ohana....

It was great to finally meet you John, hope you can make it down for Hukilau.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 6:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-28 09:03, GatorRob wrote:
Ahhh... the magical mystery kitchen tour. I still have fond memories of viewing the back bar (rum, rum, everywhere is RUM!!. I do believe that room just might be the power center of the universe. Has anyone managed to take pictures in there during their tour?

This is all I am sharing for now......

It has to be seen to be believed.

[ This Message was edited by: Chip and Andy 2007-03-28 18:08 ]

octopussy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-30 4:58 pm   Permalink

Hi this is Mrs. Johnny P starting now as Octopussy. Here's the pics from the MaiKai!

Loki, StumpGrinder, Tiki Killiki, Jill, Alohastation, and Johnny P at the MaiKaiLoki.

Andy and Stumpgrinder enjoying a nice earned tiki drink after a stressful week!!

Stumpgrinder and Loki wiggling.

Chip feeling no pain!

Here's the Happy Rum Place!! JohnnyP's mouth agape! Oh if Only!!

We had a great time. Thanks for everything!! hey by the way I still want the recipe for the rum balls!! Yummy!!

-Octopussy

View Profile of octopussy Send a personal message to octopussy  Goto the website of octopussy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation