FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 3rd Annual Gala-Tiki Show & Party at DvAGallery
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
3rd Annual Gala-Tiki Show & Party at DvAGallery
boutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 8:54 pm   Permalink

Thought we should post this here as well as the Exotica thread:

Starting this Saturday at the 3rd Annual Gala Tiki Show & Party there will be a limited number of tickets for Exotica 2007 available at the DvA gallery. Everyone who purchases their ticket at DvA will get a limited edition serigraph from Exotica 2005 featuring the art of Dr. Alderente. These are special prints with an experimental blue pearl base-coat instead of white stock background that was used for the edition. If you plan to attend Exotica this summer and have been waiting to get your ticket, here is a great opportunity to grab your ticket and pick up a rare print as well. There are less than 2 dozen of these pearlescent serigraphs and they will only be available at the DvA gallery.

The DvA Tiki show is looking extra fine this year. We are looking forward to the opening, see you there!

View Profile of boutiki Send a personal message to boutiki  Goto the website of boutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 08:54 am   Permalink

Tomorrow

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-24 6:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-22 08:54, teaKEY wrote:
Tomorrow

Hey, how come you didn't make the show?!?!

View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-24 8:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-24 18:50, BambooLodge wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-06-22 08:54, teaKEY wrote:
Tomorrow

Hey, how come you didn't make the show?!?!

You didn't see the tall guy?

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-13 1:11 pm   Permalink

talk about awsome....so we went up to dva for this, as we've done each year, and i was especially excited to see the decanters all in person...they were all wonderful, but what rules is that today is my birthday, and it turns out , my wife got me my favorite decanter from the show (mark pilons decanter)....im so psyched to own this great piece!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-13 5:15 pm   Permalink

Awesome. Glad to hear it arrived on time. You've got a great gal there. Happy birthday bro.

View Profile of DaTiki Send a personal message to DaTiki  Email DaTiki Goto the website of DaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation