FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events ANOTHER New England Gathering (New Tiki-4/14)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
ANOTHER New England Gathering (New Tiki-4/14)
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 08:11 am   Permalink

Thanks again for a great time everyone!
Sorry we had to leave before Granite and Kate got there.

Now we gotta get Brian to tikify the dining room and get some more cool mugs.

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 10:10 am   Permalink

a staggerling good time...as I suspected it would be!.....much aloha spirit ,the band was fun,food was fine, chatter was happy,and seniors were treated with tolerance. .......I loved meeting you all in person (now i can put faces with names)and seeing some of you again ......thanks Brian for going the extra to make us welcome.......your waitstaff and bartenders were tops! ... then dragged myself home just before the storm....I am so looking forward to having the "mini Kahiki" rocking with your energy! .....dancing EVEN! .....the only regret was that I didn't have a huge round table so I could have visited with you all more...back to sleep till the sox game! Mahalo ! !

[ This Message was edited by: Hula Cat 2009-08-18 09:47 ]

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 8:14 pm   Permalink

Man that was one sweet time last night. Thank you all for coming. I'll have some pics ready for posting tomorrow night. I have some choice selections on the memory stick that I think you'll love

Brian many thanks for the great time and especially thank you for resurrecting the Tiki Lau (with actual Tikis too!). The food and drinks were great making it well worth the trip for us. And having some Denny on the jukebox was just an added bonus. I don't think we'll ever see that anywhere else in this part of the country.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 9:02 pm   Permalink

My pics are now up. You can check them out here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/TikiJohnMan/200704AprNewTikiTrip

Enjoy!

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 9:10 pm   Permalink

Great pics! But I'm still bitter, you guys took that group photo while I was on stage playing sax with the band! Where's the love?!?!?!

I got there late but I caught up, drinking 4 mai-tais within an hour or so of getting there!

Man that was fun!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rapscallion
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-16 09:04 am   Permalink

Looks like a great night was had by all at the New Tiki.
Looking at the photos makes me wish I had been able to attend
and to meet all of you.
Unfortunatly, a dear friend passed away this week and after
a wake and a funeral on Saturday I wasn't up for an evening of festivities.
Next time...

View Profile of Rapscallion Send a personal message to Rapscallion  Email Rapscallion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 10:42 am   Permalink

SOrry to hear about your loss Raps. We'll catch ya at the next one.

I think pretty much everyone had a great time. Some of us, a little tooo great.

Oh, and somebody else volunteer to be the drunken dumb-ass at our next meeting ok? I'm getting too old for it. Its monday and I STILL feel kinda funky.

Anyway, great to see everyone, food & drinks were excellent, and Brian's done a great job with the New Tiki.

I think it'll have to become a regular stop for us!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 12:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-16 10:42, Bargoyle wrote:
I think it'll have to become a regular stop for us!

The New Tiki is a perfect stop for the Great Tiki Tour in September(ish).

Both ways.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 4:53 pm   Permalink

Some pics from Sat.

If it's white bread, it must be Massachusetts.

Hula Cat telling Tikisgrl something fascinating.

Leah, Missy, Bargoyle, Johnman, Rain y Layla

Granite and Kate

Group photo (but some of our favorite people aren't here)

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 5:16 pm   Permalink

ok ok! sorry we had to leave early!
sheesh.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 5:41 pm   Permalink

as you can see there's a Tiki alien exploding from my head !......THAT'S how much FUN it was !

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
New Tiki

Posted: 2007-04-16 7:06 pm   Permalink

Nice to hear you all had a good time & got home safely ... not that I doubted that an un-named party could find Tolland CT at 3 a.m., after 12 Mai Tais.

Come on back again, it was great having you all !

View Profile of New Tiki Send a personal message to New Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 7:12 pm   Permalink

LOL(hysterically)

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation