FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Mooney's velvet finished- paintings by pat vassar
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
Mooney's velvet finished- paintings by pat vassar
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 10:45 am   Permalink

I likey! Very cool.

Thanks for sharing. G

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 8:23 pm   Permalink

Fantastic stuff Pat!

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 10:10 pm   Permalink

This is some very cool stuff! Lots of character to your paintings, greentikipat!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 11:09 pm   Permalink

Beautiful Velvet Pat! Looks really vintage. I just went
through your thread, its all great. MP

View Profile of mp Send a personal message to mp  Email mp     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-28 08:47 am   Permalink

Great job on the Moai/UFO piece Pat!
Would make a great book cover too.
Sorry I suck at titles too. And the
velvet has great energy and atmosphere.

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-28 10:48 am   Permalink

aloha all-
i was going to make the pic size of the velvet a bit bigger, but it's already blurred. maybe i'll pull out the tripod tonight and do it right!

Mooneyman- glad you like it! how bout the rest of the gang? any crinkled faces? sorry it took so long for me to get to it-(a year). i'll check through my garage, i might have a frame that'll fit. fix it up w/some bamboo or something. lookin forward to seein you next month!

hey Tiki G-mahalo and thanks for looking!

Watango! right on man,thanks a lot!

Mr. Gambino- mahalos much, Sam! your compliments are always thoughtful and inspiring.

mp- vintage is really good, glad you see that in it! thanks for taking the time to go through my thread-great having you!

Iokona Ki'i -mahalo nui, man! i was definately inspired by a couple of book covers on this one. one was a Choose Your Own A.- UFO # so and so. it had moais as the aliens. i can't remember the title or author(s) of the other- and i own it! it showed a landing capsule touching down (or lifting off) with a hairy pre-human type watching from the foreground. good stuff. glad you like the velvet; the feeling's mutual! the next one will return to the more traditional Leeteg style like you're kicking ass on.

the new canvas board's starting today -i'll post a pic later.

oh, thought i'd include this today- a sketch for a backpiece on a friend. not a tattoo yet, so figured i'd post it here. enjoy!
oops! i guess i should show it!

just the rough initial- still has quite a bit of shaping up to go through.
[ This Message was edited by: greentikipat 2009-05-28 11:59 ]

[ This Message was edited by: greentikipat 2009-05-28 12:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: greentikipat 2009-05-28 12:16 ]

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-29 2:27 pm   Permalink

i will be showing off a brand new tattoo just finished by greentiki pat at the hukilau.

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-10 10:17 am   Permalink

Bump!

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-26 10:09 pm   Permalink

OOOOOOLE!!!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-26 10:13 pm   Permalink

too cool for school,man!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation