[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace New and Unique from Tiki Farm
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
New and Unique from Tiki Farm
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 7:58 pm   Permalink

Have you ever gotten frustrated trying to clean out some of your larger, more extravagantly designed Tiki mugs? I have! The Tiki Magazine mug, Pele, Martin, I Dream of Tiki, ALL decanters...

My pal Chongolio and I teamed up to bring you the solution. Currently in production and slated for debut this summer, we proudly bring you...

"Chongo; the Tiki Mug Bottle Brush Cleaner"

Cast resin diamond grip handle coupled up with the nicest quality bottle brush we could find. It'll be packaged featuring art by Chongolio.

Chongo says "I clean da Mug!"

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2007-03-29 19:43 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aloha.taboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 8:01 pm   Permalink

That is hysterical and absolutely perfect!!

View Profile of aloha.taboo Send a personal message to aloha.taboo  Email aloha.taboo Goto the website of aloha.taboo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 8:03 pm   Permalink

You mean you should wash your mug after using it? Hmmmmmm explains why my drinks taste the way they do.

[ This Message was edited by: dibroc 2007-03-15 12:15 ]

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-14 8:09 pm   Permalink

Phhfffffftttt! choke! hack! errr, nice fuzzy probe fellas...D-cells not included!!!
SWELLIGANT!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... "catch the buzz!"

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 10:26 pm   Permalink

GENIUS!!! Friggin' Genius!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 11:08 pm   Permalink

The tiki answer to the Baby Bottle brush.... as a parent of two that brush has long been in our bar arsenal...

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-14 11:19 pm   Permalink

Fun! I have a bottle brush but it's NOT Tiki SO naturally it's a must have & No Jonesy it doesn't require D batteries ya nasty... but for the record I think it's "C" cells but don't say I said so

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 03:08 am   Permalink

Is it big enough to use on the toilet? No, scratch that--I'll just buy this and get my toilet brush back from behind the bar.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 06:21 am   Permalink

The mystery to all the mug cleaning issues.. We forget that they were always thrown in the Hobart right after use and got cleaned by a big machine. Trying to do it by hand stinks! I have a mug with a bee lodged in it that I can never get out! Won't drink out of that.

A well needed item.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 07:45 am   Permalink

Ya-hoo! Chongolio (aka Randy "I designed the Ohana Hut") and Holden combine talents and come up with a winner!! I love it!

- Myke

[ This Message was edited by: tikiwinebear 2007-03-15 07:53 ]

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 09:04 am   Permalink

Makes a Great Back Scratcher too!
Congrats you two!
Always taking Tiki to the Absolute Limit!
Right on!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 09:06 am   Permalink

Well alrighty the cat is out of the sack. It has been a lot of fun workin with The Farm on this brush idea and quite an experience. Makedamug took a rough idea and brought it to the final product all the while helping to create what you see by making suggestions and giving valuable input. It's an honor to have been able to work with Holden and Tiki Farm. I am stoked to see the pictures and can't wait to see one in real life. Rumor has it they will be out some time in summer. Rumor also has it that these Chongo Brushes and a dab of baking soda will also get your chompers cleaner than you have ever known.

Thanks for the comments. I am glad to hear it bringin out some comedy and laughs already. The idea was brought about after one gamey swig to many out of one of my favorite mugs. No insects, just some wierd tasting sips.

Chongolio

P.S Batteries are not needed just some elbow grease.

P.S.S
Quote:

On 2007-03-14 19:58, MakeDaMug wrote:
Chongo says "I clean da Mug!"

Yeah, I even come to your house and clean your mugs! (Multiple restrictions and conditions do apply and in some states might be unlawful.)

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 09:49 am   Permalink

mug brush?
'bout time...it'll save me some money from constantly buying new ones to avoid the fuzzy stuff on the bottom of the dirty ones(I've started my own Penicillin farm).
can't wait to own one of those bad boys!

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 10:36 am   Permalink

YAY! Chongo does it!! Ahhhhh....clean living!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-15 12:47 pm   Permalink

They used to use smaller version of these for guys in the service who contracted "camp infections". Yeeee-ooowww!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation