FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Extra- G-Man and Basement Kahuna Make Up (But Do Not Kiss)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Extra- G-Man and Basement Kahuna Make Up (But Do Not Kiss)
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 8:19 pm   Permalink

The countries of Basement Kahuna and G-man have officially agreed to bury the hatchet of all previous posts, as noted in this photo. Prime Minister G-man and President Kahuna are seen here holding a facsimile plaque-copy of the Treaty Of BK-G For The Furtherance Of Sacred Tiki Heritage, noted at the signing ceremony. This treaty assures future cooperation in the realm of Strategic Post Reduction and Posts Of Mass Destruction as well as enhanced diplomacy for newly-inducted members within the United Nations Of Tiki Central. Both men were swiftly removed from the building under tight security.

[ This Message was edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-03-18 20:22 ]

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 8:46 pm   Permalink

I am raising a big glass of Hennessy to BK for working this issue out with me today. We spent literally hours typing PMs back and forth. We each had very good points. I am very happy with the outcome.

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 8:57 pm   Permalink

Thank Tiki-God for that!! Well done guys.

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 10:19 pm   Permalink

Great news Carvemeisters!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PoisonIvy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-18 10:24 pm   Permalink

Golly gee wizzzzz, that's fantastic. Do you really think so many people are watching your tango that it warrants a new thread? Really, who the fuck cares?

View Profile of PoisonIvy Send a personal message to PoisonIvy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 10:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-18 22:24, PoisonIvy wrote:
Golly gee wizzzzz, that's fantastic. Do you really think so many people are watching your tango that it warrants a new thread? Really, who the fuck cares?

Well I for one give a f**k. Given the number of people commenting in Gmans carving thread and the Cliff Whiting carving thread obviously a number of other people give a f**k too. I think its great that these guys have put aside their differences because they realise it is in the best interest of TC.

[ This Message was edited by: hewey 2007-03-19 02:49 ]

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 11:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Aren't there some flies somewhere you should be pulling the wings off?

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 12:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

Jeez; poisonous alright. Did you really have nothing better to do than type that? Get a (nice) life; this is the very thing we are celebrating an end of.

Can we vote for members to be kicked off? I nominate this endearing fellow; I dont want to be a part of any group that allows its members to get away with this sort of talk! We all have our fun but that is just uneccesary. I have 1001 witty & clever insults racing through my head but will not waste a single one of them on you...

So sad.

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 12:50 am   Permalink

BK is probably the most talented carver here. I give a f,ck. Poison Ivy I hope your bad juju isn't contagious

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 04:20 am   Permalink

I'm soooo glad!!!!!! You 2 may not realize, but squabbles like this can cause a bit of awkwardness for us onlookers who usually praise people for their good work. For instance- Say I like both of you guys and really enjoy both of your threads/posts and think you are awesome artists (it's true). BUT- if I post praises for one of you on a particular day, then does the other think I'm a 'bad guy' too, taking sides to one artist/carver over the other, rooting for the wrong team, showing favoritism? That's never been the case with me and maybe neither of you ever thought like that but it crossed my mind a time or two.. Plus --we're brothers of the south, we should stick together!

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 11:22 am   Permalink

Awwwwguster, Jawja!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
flynny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 11:31 am   Permalink

I give a f**k too, harmony, harmony, harmony, harmony.
Well done guys, you are both talented artists, it's crap for people when different "camps" occur.
Best Regards to you all.
Flynny
a.k.a Luke Stonescraper

View Profile of flynny Send a personal message to flynny  Email flynny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 1:06 pm   Permalink

This is the second thread in two days where a supposed established member comes in here and literaly commits e-thuggery! Why? If you didn't have anything inteligent to say, why did you go out of your way to hurt? I am not getting it. Yes, I agree with the Banning or at least a timeout statement. Dayuum!

As you are (most) all aware, there has been alot of friction between the two camps and for this thread to have been achieved is in fact something I care about. It's about the art of the culture we all (supposedly) share an interest or passion in.

Mahalo

Bravo BK & GMAN!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 1:21 pm   Permalink

Amen! Well said McTiki.

Both G and BK deserve a Mai Tai for this.

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 2:29 pm   Permalink

I come here for Tikis not fights. Glad you guys made up.

If anyone wants to see a real fight check this out.
http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/hunt%2Bfedor/video/xw9cx_pride-shockwave-2006-fedor-vs-hunt
Now these heavy weights know how to fight. Bilge worthy, I know.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation