FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts hey everyone! i just put my new website up!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
hey everyone! i just put my new website up!
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-20 9:38 pm   Permalink

check it and let me know what you think! www.davewarshaw.com

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-20 10:33 pm   Permalink

Very KOOL Dude your flash intro Rocks . nice work . all the Best Tyger

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 12:11 pm   Permalink

thanks! i just threw up a tiki/batnik inspired section! lemme know if ya like

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 12:17 pm   Permalink

Great site!
Great art,lots of it to look at and easy to navigate thru!
Chaka Rules!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 12:48 pm   Permalink

chaka love fire! i also wanted to say, i will have a lot of this art for sale at the tiki oasis, i have a vending booth this year under the name "the finkniks" there will be all sorts of great art from all of the crew! i will have sleestak prints/clothing for sale too. plus those tiki painings/beat style stuff will also be for sale! see you there, and thanks for the support!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 1:42 pm   Permalink

i should also note that other finkniks include, Matt Reese, Mike Stobbe, and pinstriper Mikey Ratt, Erin Bartleson< and Davey Rocket! all of us WILL have stuff at the event! Fink About It!

finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 1:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-21 13:42, sleestak wrote:
Fink About It!

I will!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 2:29 pm   Permalink

hehehe!

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 5:21 pm   Permalink

NICE! Looks great. You are a busy guy aren't you? Thanks for the mention in the list. Finking I better get busy myself so I have something to sell at Oasis!
Cheers.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-21 5:21 pm   Permalink

thanks for checkin it out

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-22 10:08 am   Permalink

i will also be taking tiki tattoo appts for around that weekend! lemme know!

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-22 10:48 am   Permalink

The site is looking good. Some very cool art you got going on!

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-22 1:04 pm   Permalink

thanks chongolio! i appreciate it!

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-22 6:28 pm   Permalink

i have received a lot of great compliments from alls of yous! thanks greatly, and spread the word, the site was incredibly easy to do, if anyone is interested lemme know. its as easy as this site or myspace! finaly, a websir=te you can do yourself!mahalo

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-24 9:07 pm   Permalink

if you havent heard my band the creepy creeps yet, you can simply click the link in the links page and give us a whirl

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation