FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Tiki Carving » » my second tiki carving
my second tiki carving
kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 04:50 am   Permalink

ready for a local hot rod show it will be painted in a rust oxide paint then sealed once its rusted to my liking and mounted ill update when ive got the paint right

View Profile of kroozzn62 Send a personal message to kroozzn62      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 04:55 am   Permalink

Looking good mate!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 05:17 am   Permalink

I'd say Looking Excellent, Especially for Only #2. Coolness all around, keep'em coming!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 05:46 am   Permalink

Excellent second tiki.
Very nice.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 08:59 am   Permalink

He's Great! Can't wait to see it finished!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 12:11 pm   Permalink

Krooz, very cool, how big is that piece?

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 5:20 pm   Permalink

Here’s the finished product! I took a couple of pics before I stole it to take to the Goulburn Hot Rod Art Show along with my pirate. How sweet is it?

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 7:24 pm   Permalink

Looks like one mad mean Moai and a Well done one too. Excellent work.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 7:31 pm   Permalink

Very cool. Is it held off the ground by the bamboo? A unique idea.

Keep 'em coming!

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-02 01:01 am   Permalink

I'm digging the Moai shape with Ku mouth and Lono eyebrow/forehead mixed in with some central Polynesian cannibal tiki motif. The vert. marks under eyes, the finish, the weird boo holder, good synergy!!

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-02 05:17 am   Permalink

wow love the description of style combo hmm ,I havent really researched much of traditional or any style of those native cultures yet just started with the shunken head anf went from there ive got some pics as i went ill post em

View Profile of kroozzn62 Send a personal message to kroozzn62      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation