FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island One Year Anniversary Party April 22nd, 2007! *Details Pg 1*
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Forbidden Island One Year Anniversary Party April 22nd, 2007! *Details Pg 1*
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-17 7:50 pm   Permalink

The weather for the 1 yr. anniversary keeps changing. 9 days out it was clear. Yesterday a few showers at 30% chance. Today 40% chance. Tomorrow it will change again. I have a canopy but it needs repair. Couldn't get it done before the weekend. If someone local can spare a canopy, send me a PM, if you please. Thanks.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 08:06 am   Permalink

Thanks everyone for your PM's. Problem solved.
See you there, rain or moonshine or moondog.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 1:26 pm   Permalink

TIKI HUNTER is stocking up right to the last minute!

We still have items from GECKO and Crazy Al, lots of unique collectibles, an August Holland Tiki print, (just like the one seen hanging in Forbidden Island!), loads of handmade Tiki Jewelry and more everyday!

Expecting another large shipment from Hawaii...at this time not likely to arrive in time for the show!

Mrs.Mojo will be picking up some Authentic Papua New Guinea Tapa Cloths tonight from her mother who just returned.

We're expecting a large shipment of very cool carved pieces by this Friday.

So there should be plenty of variety to keep all the shoppers happy!

Plus once again we will be set up with wireless credit card acceptance for those BIG purchases!

Mahalo all.....see ya there!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 2:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-18 08:06, Jungle Trader wrote:
Thanks everyone for your PM's. Problem solved.
See you there, rain or moonshine or moondog.

See ya there Jungle Man...Long time no see!!! I thinks I owe ya a drinky or two!

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-18 8:55 pm   Permalink

FI Tribe ~ You better Rest Up: Soccer Tiki, Al-ii, Cheekygirl, Tigerlily, and I will be in your neck of the woods in 3 days. WOOOOHOOOOO!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 9:46 pm   Permalink

I'm resting my liver now - oops, off to Forbidden Island. Damn!!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-19 7:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

[i]On 2007-04-18 14:27, aquaorama wrote

See ya there Jungle Man...Long time no see!!! I thinks I owe ya a drinky or two!
[/quote]

Water Man, you don't owe me anything. If anything, I should buy you a drink for saving the world. Well, even one ship is somebodies world you could be saving with your foghorns. THAT IS important, and I for one appreciate it, even though I'm not a thailor. Congrats on your news clip and your new gal.

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 10:30 am   Permalink

Yes, it looks like rain.....let's just "pretend" it's a warm, tropical rain so we can feel even more transported to a far away island!

Today I have to wait around at Fort Mojo waiting for the UPS guy who usually wastes my whole day by showing up at 7:15 PM, (supposedly they stop delivering by 7 PM), just so I'll leave thinking he's not gonna show!

I'm on to your tricks Mr.UPS man!

2 Days and counting!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 10:55 am   Permalink

WOW!

10:45 AM! A new UPS World Record!

I guess somebody has to be getting AM deliveries, (it's just usually not me)!

So now it's official...lots of great carved Tiki stuff, mugs from just $5.00, vintage collectibles and more!

It's feeling sunnier already!

Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 12:10 pm   Permalink

Happy One Year Anniversary Forbidden Island! Utopiandreem & I are bummed we cant make it, congratulations Martin.

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-04-20 12:40 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

Ha! I scoff at rain! For we have tents! And heat lamps! Fear not, intrepid travellers....

I just want to mention about the poster which is super rad...

Designed by Courtney Callahan of Lucky Mule in Oakland, they've got a great vintage feel. They're hand printed in a limited edition of 100 and signed and numbered by the artist. They're printed on a heavy card stock, almost like a cardboard that brown and textured and really gives them a unique look. Plus, like a collectible upside-down biplane stamp, they have a myriad of exciting typos! Extra rare!

Only $15 each, or just $10 with the purchase of the Anniversary Mug, if you're lucky enough to get your hands on one of those.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-04-20 12:42 pm   Permalink

Did I mention the TACO TRUCK?

We've got a taco truck coming! Not just any taco truck, it's the La Pinata Taco Truck- from Alameda's favorite Mexican restaurant!

Support local Mexican food and save Stephanie from the fryer!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 2:09 pm   Permalink

OH BOY OH BOY, I CAN'T WAIT!

ATOMIKITTY CELEBRATES HER 30TH BIRTHDAY (UGH) SUNDAY APRIL 22ND, AND WHERE ELSE WOULD SHE BE BUT FORBIDDEN ISLAND!

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE ALL MY BAY AREA TC OHANA!

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR THROWING ME SUCH AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY BASH!

See you SUNDAY!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 2:21 pm   Permalink

Atomikitty, look forward to meeting you. We'll be the crazy ones camped out before the event opens. Happy Birthday -- and welcome back the the BA!

Oh, and by camped out...I mean AFTER daybreak.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 2:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-20 14:09, atomikitty wrote:
OH BOY OH BOY, I CAN'T WAIT!

ATOMIKITTY CELEBRATES HER 30TH BIRTHDAY (UGH) SUNDAY APRIL 22ND, AND WHERE ELSE WOULD SHE BE BUT FORBIDDEN ISLAND!

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE ALL MY BAY AREA TC OHANA!

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR THROWING ME SUCH AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY BASH!

See you SUNDAY!

Yeah! Suzy is gonna be there! Hey you going to be in Santa Cruz too? We should meet up at Hula's for a few drinks if you aren't to busy. Carpool from S.C. to F.I. might be an option too. If interested zap me an e-kablam. Otherwise see ya in Alameda.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation