FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-26 8:59 pm   Permalink

I am shamelessly watching Dancing with the Stars (DWTS). I watched the last two also, mostly cause my Mom likes it and then it gives us something to talk about on the phone. Secretly though, I kinda like it. GHEEEEZ...what next!!!

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-04-23 19:05 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-26 9:10 pm   Permalink

Billy Ray did not completely massacre the Quick Step! Man oh Maneschevitz.....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-26 9:24 pm   Permalink

No kidding...and Heather did good too (even if she did Paul wrong).

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-26 9:35 pm   Permalink

WooooHooo Joey

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-26 10:06 pm   Permalink

Yeah, man, did you see that frame? Apolo Ohno only had better.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-27 05:41 am   Permalink

Auto tuned for tonight. Hey the old geeezer did pretty good too.

kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 08:13 am   Permalink

Apolo should walk away with it! He ROCKS!
Heather should go home...wherever that is...gold digger! the only reason to watch her is to see if there are any 'malfunctions'(bad, I know, but honest).
Ian is pretty good, Joey is pretty good but those costumes~ does his name really have to be on everything??? I mean really, he gets introduced, we know who he is...
Laila Ali is really great as well, but my vote is still with Apolo! Besides, he's better to look at...
This is the only "Reality" program I watch and I add rum to make it all the more enjoyable
K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-27 9:59 pm   Permalink

LOL

SPOILER!!!

I can't hardly stand to look at the gold digger.....boo hiss

Well goodbye Paulina....too tall and stiff. Is she still married to Rick Ocasek of The Cars?

kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 09:22 am   Permalink

they should have sent them both (Paulina and Shandi) home last night...
oh well, now they can send her home next time...

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-28 10:12 am   Permalink

Yes...I totally agree. I am glad they didn't kick the old guy off...but he will eventually get it along with the Mr. No-Personality-Basketball Player. Country boy better work harder too. Next week they are airing the results show after 1am due to some sports game (here in Caleeeefornia....drat!!!

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 1:05 pm   Permalink

Yeah, Shandi (and Leeza) better loosen up and get goin'.

John (Ratzenburger) is really great, especially considering he's come into the competition with half the amount to study time as all the other competitors.

kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 1:30 pm   Permalink

Yeah, but you have to give Apolo a lot of props as well. Don't forget he's training and competeing for his 'real job' concurrent to this dance competition...AND he's really good at it with very little time to learn the moves and choreography!

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 1:43 pm   Permalink

Holla! I believe Apolo'll win it.

But he's not 60 years old (like John) and is a wee more athletic to begin.

....Oh help me, I've started discussing this like it matters....

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-28 7:51 pm   Permalink

That is amazing for John....he is a really good sport. I missed the first show so not sure what Apollo does in real life?? I think I heard them say that the black gal is a boxer....or am I also going selectively deaf....well anyway if she keeps working hard I think she has a good chance.

BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-01 10:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-28 19:51, VampiressRN wrote:
I think I heard them say that the black gal is a boxer....

I saw a snippet on the big gym tv last week. That's Laila Ali, Mohammad Ali's daughter. Both father and daughter boxed professionally.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation