FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-24 10:16 pm   Permalink

Heather is gone.

Gonna come back and read the tv watching opinions...too tired tonight. I do miss the shows of the 60s though.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FlatEarthTrading
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-24 10:22 pm   Permalink

What ever happened to Beavis and Butthead?

View Profile of FlatEarthTrading Send a personal message to FlatEarthTrading  Email FlatEarthTrading Goto the website of FlatEarthTrading     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-30 05:34 am   Permalink

LOL....yes, Beavis and Butthead would have been great at dancing in this contest. Maybe Jimmy Kimmel can conjure them up.

This week, I think the old guy will get axed!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 09:12 am   Permalink

John Raztenberger's got great natural musicality (something that very hard to teach), but I fear you're right. I think if he were 20 years younger, he could have been a contender. I hope he continues dancing, though - It'll help limber him up and get into better shape.

Come on, Ian, step it back up and make this a competition!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 09:24 am   Permalink

If Billy Ray makes it through another week, by stomping across the stage, I'll lose all faith in the American People! Oh wait, that happened when they voted Jennifer Hudson off American Idol a few seasons ago!

My fellow Americans ... I beseach you ... Join with me in ridding the world of the eye-burning sight that is Billy Ray Cyrus attempting to dance! Vote for Apolo, Joey, and Laila!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-30 8:06 pm   Permalink

Gotta agree with both of you. John is stiff, but at his age that is acceptable and bully for him, for hanging in there so long (a Mai Tai ahead of time might limber him up). Billy Raye...blech...and he just thinks he is such a hot number....he can't dance.

Should be good now...it is getting tight.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-30 8:14 pm   Permalink

Cheech Marin is in the audience supporting the old folks...LOL.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 9:09 pm   Permalink

Joey Fatone rocks my world!!! And if John leaves before Billy "bigfoot" Cyrus, then Trader Vic's closing was just the beginning of the end of the world!

Oh, and Layla better be the other person in that final two!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 9:52 pm   Permalink

Ugh, watching B.R. Cyrus is excruciating. I surprisingly felt Apolo wasn't good this week. Go figure....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 10:10 pm   Permalink

I'm with ya Ms. T! Apolo was off his game tonight.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-30 10:15 pm   Permalink

Ditto...Joey rocked....Apolo was only so so. Billy sucked big time....he was awful (can you imagine him in be......oh let's not go there!!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-01 10:02 pm   Permalink

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
There goes old father time......John & Edyta are gone.

Damn...kick that hillbilly to the ground....he cannot dance....he is a bore...someone please style his hair.

I think I am voting for Joey from this point forward.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 10:09 pm   Permalink

bleh....

...but the SportsCenter spoof was f-ing hysterical! Long Live J-Rat!!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 11:49 pm   Permalink

I'm so with you on the DanceCenter segments! So much better than the Jimmy Kimmel thing! But when do we get to vote Meatloaf off the dance floor?!? Man, that guy is icky!

And as for the results ... WTF???!!!??!!?!?!
Did somebody veto the legislation saying the worst dancer is supposed to be the one going home. I wish someone could give us an exit date for Billy Ray, 'cause that's the next time I'll tune in!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-02 06:10 am   Permalink

Ditto on all that ladies. I loved the Sports Center routine, the J-Rat had me PIMP laughing....I always think those shows are so goofy, but what a brilliant application to the dance show. The Jimmy Kemmel thing is getting tiresome. I think Meatloaf was a poor fit for the show....somebody must be helping him sell his upcoming album....which I won't be buying...never cared for him.

I like Josh Stone when she was on...that was good. I wish they would have Michael Buble on again...he is awesome.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation