[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Survivor Immunity Idol
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Survivor Immunity Idol
jukeboy56
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-05-22 09:06 am   Permalink

Does anyone know where the carved figure used for an immunity idol on Survivor Marquesas is actually from? I'd like to find one like it or similar. Any leads?

View Profile of jukeboy56 Send a personal message to jukeboy56  Email jukeboy56 Goto the website of jukeboy56     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-05-22 11:21 am   Permalink

Check Ebay. It may be up for auction now. But you might have to outbid Vecepia for it! Regardless, you also might find some info about the creator there.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-05-22 11:31 am   Permalink

There is currently an authorized auction on various Survivor items on EBAY.
Check out:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=egpaf&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25
It is for the Pediatric Aids Foundation. There are about 41 items. It says that the immunity idol will be auctioned but it is not listed yet. You also have to go through a pre-approval process before you can bid. What I thought was cool is the voting urn with the last votes cast and the tribal stool which has some carvings around the seat and legs.

View Profile of BONBONVIC Send a personal message to BONBONVIC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 7:22 pm   Permalink

The one from the 20th season (Heros and Villians) is very cool. Anyone see it?

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-24 7:37 pm   Permalink

We watch Survivor each & every episode. The immunity idol this season is really cool. I wish that I'd get a better chance to see it.
~Kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-27 5:49 pm   Permalink

Too late to answer the 2002 post about the Marquesian Survivor tiki but what the heck. The carver did put two up on eBay and we got them both. They were shipped to us before we had even paid. When I told the fellow that wasn't a good idea he said but there is no crime here. He didn't speak very much English but I hope I got through to him that there is crime at our end. It worked out he had his international money order and we had two terrfic tiki for our collection. We always watch Survivor and this year does have a great Hawaiian tiki. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 7:24 pm   Permalink

Those are sweet Wendy .How tall are they?

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 7:59 pm   Permalink

Those ARE sweet. More pics please.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-27 8:13 pm   Permalink

This seasons - 2010 march - looks like a kanaloa - mee likey (the idol) show is un too.

Also some of the back ground pieces and the necklaces.

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-29 7:58 pm   Permalink

The first one is 12 inches and the second one is 10 inches. I can't get to them for more photos, they are on a tiered shelf high up with mugs in front. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-17 12:02 pm   Permalink

Survivor Immunity Idol is up for grabs on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Survivor-Heroes-vs-Villains-Immunity-Idol-/200472565625?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ead189779

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-17 12:04 pm   Permalink

That's a lotta moola!

Chris

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-17 12:27 pm   Permalink

$1,725 dollars and still 9 days left!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-17 12:32 pm   Permalink

Here are photos of the Immunity Idol, the Immunity Necklace and the Hidden Immunity Idol. All three are on eBay right now!

Follow me on Instagram @TikiRob
www.instagram.com/TikiRob
Maui Tiki Mugs & Tours www.mauitikitours.com
Maui Web Design www.tradewindgraphics.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-17 12:32 pm   Permalink

I love that they do this auction after the end of every season and donate the money to charity.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation