FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Mug and Collectibles Pricing
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Tiki Mug and Collectibles Pricing
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 09:50 am   Permalink

Erika,

That is a major find for $16 bucks. Nicely done. Your tiki radar must have been acutely tuned that day.

Monkeyman

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-04 11:33 am   Permalink

I picked up a perfectly conditioned Mark Thomas' Outrigger (from Monterey CA)Pineapple mug yesterday at the flea market for 5 bucks!

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vegastikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-08-05 8:39 pm   Permalink

I'm right with you guys on those Thrift Store Scores. Since I live in Las Vegas, I've discovered that there is more Tiki Stuff in this part of the country (even though it seems sparse to me sometimes). I look at lots of stuff on eBay and think about bidding, but as far as the mugs go, I'm reluctant to bid because I fear that I'll find the same one a few days later at the Swap Meet here for a couple of bucks. Good luck and Happy Hunting!!!

View Profile of vegastikidude Send a personal message to vegastikidude  Email vegastikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation