FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TikiBocce(tm) II - Photos start on page 2!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
TikiBocce(tm) II - Photos start on page 2!
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 11:02 pm   Permalink

MAHALO PLENTY Haole'akamai & Tofu Joe!!

WOW what a time! Beautiful yard! My first day was recovery....and mother's day...not such a great combo, (especially when you spend it with you mother-IN-LAW).
Today was catch up....tomorrow, Tuesday I will sort through my 200? something photos and post the best shots!

Haole'akamai & Tofu Joe expect a CD coming your way with a copy of all this photos!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 1:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-14 23:02, Dr.TikiMojo wrote:

Haole'akamai & Tofu Joe expect a CD coming your way with a copy of all this photos!

That would be super sweet - Mahalo!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RikiTikiTavi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-15 1:42 pm   Permalink

This was a real blast! Everyone better watch out next year -- I'm bringing it! I have a few photos that I'll post soon.

View Profile of RikiTikiTavi Send a personal message to RikiTikiTavi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 2:16 pm   Permalink

What a day!! Thayer and Scott really know how to make a crowd happy. Free flowing booze, great snacks, outstanding music (Thanks Mai Kai Gents sans MMML), and bocce. The weather was more than cooperative, as is evident in the touch of sunburn all over my face. I will try to remember the bocceball rules for next year, since I have so many opportunities to play it.

Thanks again to the Lunds for a superb day. Your backyard is the envy of us all in this northern California climate. Who knew you can grow heliconias in the SF Bay Area? Must be the water and mist from that waterfall. And of course the mana exuding from that TikiTony tiki creation.

Mahalo to everyone for the pictures. It's always fun to relive a great day!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-16 11:17 am   Permalink

This was a smashing success of a party/bocce tournament! What fun we all had. The concoctions from Hinky Drinks were superb, the food yummy, the company friendly & festive and the hospitality from the Lunds was second-to-nones! Big mahalo for a great day. Hope to do it again!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 3:30 pm   Permalink

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Our host, Mai Tai & Tikiwinebear

The WONDERFUL Bartenders!

THE MAI KAI GENTS kept the islands sounds going!

A FANTASTIC place for a party!

Our Host!

Ukegrog says, "Sing along!"

Some people just really know how to relax!

I give Bocce a shot! - - - - - - - -- - - --------While Midnight sports his GQ look!

The party really starts to fill up!

....and then there was BIRTHDAY CAKE! Mmmmmm

Humu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hanford

...and more music...of a sorts!

....and dancing!

...and too much RUM DRINKING!!

Martin

Midnight gets award for....? Shiniest Shirt?

When the Brass Balls came out...things got serious!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 11:34 am   Permalink

Mahalo, Dr. TM. you captured my costume change. And folks, I wasn't as drunk as the photos may lead you to believe....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-18 10:11 pm   Permalink

Hey great pics DrTM.....those brass balls look dangerous!!! Thanks again to everyone for a wonderful event.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RikiTikiTavi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-20 9:52 pm   Permalink

Photos, as promised (and only slightly late). Thanks again to our amazing hosts, and I look forward to brining my game at the next tourney!

View Profile of RikiTikiTavi Send a personal message to RikiTikiTavi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation