FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Sneak peek at the Tiki Magazine's next cover!
Sneak peek at the Tiki Magazine's next cover!
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 2:45 pm   Permalink

Visit the Tiki Magazine blog for a look at Tiki Magazine's next cover:
http://tikimag.blogspot.com/

It's a beauty!

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 3:17 pm   Permalink

Nice!
Mitch outdoes it again! Beautiful Cover!
Will there be copies at the TikiFarm Parking lot Sale?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 3:23 pm   Permalink

I never go to Mitch's website, but I did a couple days ago and saw that painting. I thought it was great. Wouldn't change a thing and a lot of those tikis are representative of a lot of styles.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 4:05 pm   Permalink

AWESOME!!!

Great work Mitch!!! I especially like the Tiki bowling pin.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-09 10:44 pm   Permalink

Yep. Nick told GROG that there will be copies at the Parking Lot Sale.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 02:11 am   Permalink

Great cover artwork! I've always been a fan of Mitch's work, the hula honey is soooo damn cute. Let's all celebrate the 'Island Lifestyle'! Wahoo!!!!

Looking forward to reading this issue - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai).

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 08:13 am   Permalink

..i'm actually working with mitch on 2 projects..one is a tiki light box for your bar and the other is a tiki mask, like the one on the cover of tiki magazine...it's the beatnik tiki! look for these soon!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hawaiiansnowball
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-10 1:41 pm   Permalink

Can't wait until I get the latest issue in the mail! The wait is always such sweet torture...

View Profile of hawaiiansnowball Send a personal message to hawaiiansnowball  Email hawaiiansnowball     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 2:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-10 08:13, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
..i'm actually working with mitch on 2 projects..

Sounds cool Tipsy!...Sorry...Mr. McStagger. Even sorrier if I got the wrong gender all together!! You just don't know these days, why I've even seen 'ladies' drinking Mai-Tais here in Good Ol' Blighty!! Whatever next? Men in grass skirts?

Yours slightly confused - Trader Jim...Make mine a double Mai-Tai!!

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_fever
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-12 10:55 am   Permalink

Wow great cover art..

I am eagerly awaiting my new issue in the mail..my last issue is about to fall apart I've read it so many times .

View Profile of tiki_fever Send a personal message to tiki_fever      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:09 am   Permalink

I want to keep them in great shape and I do read them a couple times over. I almost think that I should have two subscriptions.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 6:16 pm   Permalink

this issue's a real Gooooooooooood one too!
Tiki Magazine is the one of the few mags in this house that gets read cover-to-cover!
(Besides Fortean Times and Jim Hightower newsletter....)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
roguespy007
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-19 07:13 am   Permalink

Wow! That looks awesome. I'm once again bowled over by what Tiki Magazine puts out. I need to subscribe to it soon. Good job.

View Profile of roguespy007 Send a personal message to roguespy007  Email roguespy007 Goto the website of roguespy007     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-19 12:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-19 07:13, roguespy007 wrote:
Wow! That looks awesome. I'm once again bowled over by what Tiki Magazine puts out. I need to subscribe to it soon. Good job.

your chances of getting one off the newstand is faster, as those of us who already suscribe know we usually get ours 2 months after it hits the stands....what's the point in suscribing?? used to be the advantage of suscribing to any magazine was that you got your issue first before they hit the stands...now we just get to sit here and drool while others here on t.c. describe the contents we are missing out on while we wait for our issues to finally roll in.....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 3:19 pm   Permalink

Got our Spring 2007 last Saturday. Neat! Our first Tiki Magazine!

View Profile of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki Send a personal message to Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki  Goto the website of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation