FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Pocky's (New and Improved) Art Hut *Update On Page 3*
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Pocky's (New and Improved) Art Hut *Update On Page 3*
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 4:24 pm   Permalink

Links are dead, photos are gone. The last post in here was from 2007? Time to revive this sucker with some new stuff!

To you dudes and dudettes, I'm probably still that annoying barnacle that showed up in 2006, eager and ready to show off. Well, it's been 6 years so I figured it's about time for a facelift for this thread!

Sketched this baby Marquesan yesterday:

I liked him so much that I decided to create a new one but with a "Mele Kalikimaka" twist:

[ This Message was edited by: PockyTiki 2012-12-12 08:44 ]

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 4:26 pm   Permalink

And With no further adeu', here's the NEW addition.

sorry if it's a little dark. I forgot the flash! d'oh!

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 4:32 pm   Permalink

Tiki Easter eggs, two worlds collide! I also love the movie poster. Great collection of stuff Pocky!

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 4:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks Finkdaddy! Hope this new thread doesn't bother anybody! I've kept posting all my art in seperate, single threads and never got around to making one GIANT thread for all of it. My bad. If this thread really does interfere with anything, someone let me know and we can just throw this thread in the trash. Anyways, thanks for looking.

Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 12:44 pm   Permalink

I like the two last modelings a lot! I think is a good idea this thread to see everything together. Keep posting!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 12:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks Clarita. Those little ceramic pieces I did a LONG time ago. Way back into last year.

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 9:04 pm   Permalink

New stuff today!....Only one thing. Just a doodle i drew up today in my big drawing pad. The drawing itself is pretty small. Not even a quarter of the page.

Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 9:10 pm   Permalink

Very nice! I likes the muted colors--very vintage!

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 9:14 pm   Permalink

Warp speed reply!! Thanks SurfNTurf!

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 3:05 pm   Permalink

Hey gang! Not much to give you all today unfortunately, but hey atleast it's something. Just a page of tropical birds and tiki doodles.

apologize for the blurriness.

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-17 7:01 pm   Permalink

Aloha Ohana! Today I bring you something I've been working on in Photoshop. It may not be Tiki, but I think you all might like it.

enjoy!

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 2:02 pm   Permalink

Hey all! Just whipped up a little drawing today while *LOUNGING* around....haha....bad joke. You'll get it once you see the picture.

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-22 3:24 pm   Permalink

hey all! Just was working on a little drawing today influenced by our own AtomicTikiTony. Atomic, this is for you.

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-04 10:10 am   Permalink

Updated this thread with some new art here on Page 1!

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-04 11:42 am   Permalink

Update:

Decided to use that Baby Marq drawing and incorporate it into an older panel I had lying around.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation