FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Ohana hut on eBay
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Ohana hut on eBay
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 9:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-13 10:20, limptiki wrote:
With regard to Maria Loco's now deleted comments calling me "unscrupulous" a "creep" and a "jerk" I am considering the source and letting it slide this time.

Well hey, even though the comments have been deleted, that doesn't change you from still being an unscrupulous creepy jerk!
XXX OOO

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 11:43 pm   Permalink

Hey, some unscrupulous creep is selling his BOB CHINN'S CRABHOUSE MUG!!!!

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 05:58 am   Permalink

that is possibly the most hideous thing my eyes have ever gazed upon. Thanks alot, I'm going to go cry now.

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 09:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-12 15:31, TikiLaLe wrote:
Nothing gets the 'Kool Kids' blood boiling then a selling of a mug !!!!

Who are the "Kool Kids"?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LynnMcTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-14 10:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-13 23:43, monkeyskull wrote:
Hey, some unscrupulous creep is selling his BOB CHINN'S CRABHOUSE MUG!!!!

So how many cookies does the Bob Chinn Crabhouse Mug hold?

View Profile of LynnMcTiki Send a personal message to LynnMcTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 03:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

So how many cookies does the Bob Chinn Crabhouse Mug hold?

Or indeed biscuits!? How many HOBNOBS can you get into one of these little fellows?

Trader Jim (Make mine mine a Mai-Tai!...in anything other than a CRABby mug please!).

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 10:56 am   Permalink

No takers so.........

Ebay will have another O-Hut soon....

Bitch and moan all you want!!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Zombie Village SF, TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Ti

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 6:28 pm   Permalink

Who are the "Kool Kids"?

If you have to ask, you are not a kool kid.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 07:46 am   Permalink

"If you dont live it you can't give it"

RIP: Rock Bottom

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 1:33 pm   Permalink

No more complaints from me. Live and let live. I'm back in my right mind now...well as right as it gets. Nice seeing you Saturday BB. We love our TC mug shelf!

Quote:

On 2007-04-15 10:56, RevBambooBen wrote:
No takers so.........

Ebay will have another O-Hut soon....

Bitch and moan all you want!!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 2:28 pm   Permalink

Rev~

I work for a large hardware distribution center and am able to buy at wholesale. Give me an idea of what tools you are looking for (model and manufacturer) and maybe we can make a deal!

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and if you got the hut, I got the time)!

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-29 09:23 am   Permalink

I have to admit, knowing just how much interest there was when the huts went on sale, and how few people actually were able to get one, that I am really, really surprised that someone didn't jump at the chance to snap up Ben's mug at only 3 times the original price. I mean, compared to Shecky, of which there are 150 that originally sold for $18, and now go for $250-300, $300 for an Ohana Hut is potentially a great buy. I'm not saying I would spring for it, but there are certainly a couple people whom have it on their wish list on ooga-mooga that I'm guessing would pay it.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-29 5:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-16 14:28, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
Rev~

I work for a large hardware distribution center and am able to buy at wholesale. Give me an idea of what tools you are looking for (model and manufacturer) and maybe we can make a deal!

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and if you got the hut, I got the time)!

--------------

The new SENCO all battery-powered Cordless Finish 25 and Cordless Finish 41

www.senco.com

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Zombie Village SF, TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Ti

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 4:43 pm   Permalink

Looks like #44 will be changing hands soon....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mike the Headhunter
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 12:26 am   Permalink

I would trade 300 worth of stuff for it but not likely cash. And who the hell's a kid, yee little bastards get out off my lawn, and quit blareing that god forsaken kenny g rock and roll music all the time, and where's my fiber pills. It all just reminds me of that brisk ice tea commercial.

View Profile of Mike the Headhunter Send a personal message to Mike the Headhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation