[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki Rings
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki Rings
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:34 am   Permalink

Ive been looking for a cool mens tiki ring, and i was wondering what cool tiki rings for men, and women have you all come across?

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zombiepops
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-13 04:32 am   Permalink

check out the stuff from skinny dog design group.
http://www.skinnydogdesign.com/TIKIS.html
The Tiki Band Ring with Multiple Tiki Heads is going to be used as my wedding ring when i get married in a few months, and I can also say that the people there were always great to deal with, both answering my questions over email (to see if they could make the ring in a metal other then sterling silver) and over the phone dealing with payment. the detail on the ring is simply amazing, and the design is incredible.

Zombiepops

View Profile of zombiepops Send a personal message to zombiepops      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 11:21 am   Permalink

Or you can try http://www.tikikings.com/ They have some way cool designs.

also my buddy Wes has some cool Silver rings. He had a tiki ring and necklace, but not sure if he is still producing them. Check him out at http://www.badassring.com/

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 12:48 pm   Permalink

oh man! tikikings.com stuff is amazing! thanks for the post

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-13 3:38 pm   Permalink

House of Tiki in Costa Mesa sells Tiki King Rings Last month the ywere on Sale for 40%.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 3:42 pm   Permalink

oh man! Those designs are so awesome! I may have to get one for my girlfriend sometime!

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-13 4:47 pm   Permalink

I love making little ring sculptures - a neat design challenge. Made a "Tiki Ring Of Power" a few years back:

Aren't I a great hand model!

That Tiki Kings stuff is nice!

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-13 11:09 pm   Permalink

So glad this thread got started. Really great rings....where is my credit card....shopaholic coming through...make way.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 02:42 am   Permalink

Wow!
Great stuff guys!
Every time I think it's all been done somebody has a great new design or idea!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 5:00 pm   Permalink

Holy cow! The stuff on the Tiki Kings web site is really great! I really want some of those tiki rings, but, no prices yet! Can't buy em off the web! Guess have to wait and watch that site...

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Stiki Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 9:43 pm   Permalink

Been waiting for almost a year for him to price stuff, called him once and couldn't really get a straight answer... Now I have money I may have to give him a ring again.

Damn now I have more posts than mugs...

View Profile of Stiki Tiki Send a personal message to Stiki Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-19 10:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-18 21:43, Stiki Tiki wrote:
Been waiting for almost a year for him to price stuff, called him once and couldn't really get a straight answer... Now I have money I may have to give him a ring again.

Caveat Emptor.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Stiki Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 07:23 am   Permalink

you know something I don't there Mr. Squid? Made me look up Caveat Emptor. Been a while since I heard that term....

Damn now I have more posts than mugs...

View Profile of Stiki Tiki Send a personal message to Stiki Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Limey
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-22 01:05 am   Permalink

Man, just been on to the Tikikings.com site, those rings are kick-ass-tronomical. well done.

View Profile of Limey Send a personal message to Limey  Email Limey Goto the website of Limey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-24 07:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-20 07:23, Stiki Tiki wrote:
you know something I don't there Mr. Squid? Made me look up Caveat Emptor. Been a while since I heard that term....

I'm only saying before dealing with tikikings.com or any unestablished site, I urge the use of caution. The site's been up for over a year. Even though it appears to be recently semi-revamped, it's still unfinished. There is still no pricing. No one on this forum has gotten a straight answer, if they even got a reply. Silver ain't cheap and you work hard for your money.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation