[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Trendy mod rum bottle designs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Trendy mod rum bottle designs
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-26 2:19 pm   Permalink

Bingo on the D'Aristi bottle! It's sexy with that neck (it has a handle, too, yes?) - Cap'n Jack Sparrow's choice, I'm sure.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-26 3:42 pm   Permalink

Fun thing about rum. There's so much to try everyone should be able to find a favorite.

For me sipping wise, its Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 yr

FI has a few new sexy bottles on the shelf from Rhum Clement. The XO and one other. Haven't tried the insides yet (cha-ching$)

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-26 7:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-26 15:42, TofuJoe wrote:
FI has a few new sexy bottles on the shelf from Rhum Clement. The XO and one other. Haven't tried the insides yet (cha-ching$)

The VSOP is pretty darned good, but almost as much as the Ron Z 23. For an extra few bucks I'd go with the RZ.

Then again, it is a different style of rum (agricole really) completely. It's worth a try, but I'd have a hard time saying it's worth the money when compared to the price of the RZ. (Cost me $36, btw.)

Damn, almost every rum isn't worth the money when comparing to the Ron Zacapa 23yr. How do they DO it?

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation