FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Looking for Florida Tiki Artist for event In Lower Keys.
Looking for Florida Tiki Artist for event In Lower Keys.
scarysnarles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-23 10:33 am   Permalink

Aloha! Just hoping to meet the Tiki Artist of Florida willing to a to be a part of the Big Pine Tiki Festival. I'm hoping to bring the fun side of tiki to a place I'm now living with an art & music festival. I'm working on the various details but haven't met many Tiki folk. Hope to hear from you.
Mahalo! ~Scary

View Profile of scarysnarles Send a personal message to scarysnarles  Email scarysnarles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanekila
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-29 2:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-23 10:33, scarysnarles wrote:
Aloha! Just hoping to meet the Tiki Artist of Florida willing to a to be a part of the Big Pine Tiki Festival. I'm hoping to bring the fun side of tiki to a place I'm now living with an art & music festival. I'm working on the various details but haven't met many Tiki folk. Hope to hear from you.
Mahalo! ~Scary

Scary, what part of the lower keys are you planning this, and when would it be? We have some connections in Marathon Key, but not sure where you're thinking, exactly. Any ideas for music yet? Haole Kats may be very interested in being a part of that musically, if that's possible.

Kanekila
www.whollycatsband.com

View Profile of Kanekila Send a personal message to Kanekila  Email Kanekila Goto the website of Kanekila     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 2:18 pm   Permalink

At a cool mil. for a shack I don't think 2 many tiki folk are hangin !!!!!
20 yrs 2 late !!!!
A+ FOR TRYING !!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation