FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Bamboo Ben Should Have A Mug!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Bamboo Ben Should Have A Mug!!
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-03 2:15 pm   Permalink

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-12-03 7:07 pm   Permalink

Don't give up your day job.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-04 4:25 pm   Permalink

"Bamboo Ben Bashing" -- Hell of a name for a drink!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-04 6:56 pm   Permalink

That is one bodacious looking mug.

I want one.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-07 4:35 pm   Permalink

Arrrrr!!!

Many Mahalo's to Grog! Squid! and, Holden!

You guy's got me big time. I can't believe you've been
able to hide this for almost a year without slipping some how, some way.( even during intimate sleep-overs!!)

I'm stunned. Still.

I found out via Nick from Tiki Mag. He called me up and made an appointment last Sunday. I went up to the shop and started to load my tools for the install starting on Monday. Nick showed up and we started talking and walked out to his car to see the new issue. I told him that I needed to see Ernies comic cause Holden called me the day before to tell me that something in it would bum me out. So Nick grabbed a mag and started doing the shuffle the pages thing and I finally grabbed it out of his hands like dude! what are you doing!!? I started to look for the comic and he said it's on the back page. Huh? I turned it over and saw the ad. at first I was thinking nice joke! But then who would pay out for a full ad just for a joke? Nick confirmed the whole thing. I was stunned. Nick split then I called Holden and he laughed big time. Told me all about it. My mind started flashing back to many clues that were givin. Then I talked to Ernie and he laughed (at me)too. Told me all about it. I didn't talk to Squid but he emailed me " Gotch-ya!" D'oh! I pictured his grin and I laughed.

Wow. I'm very humbled do to these 3 crazy friends.

Hope everyone enjoys the mug and on with the BBooB Bashing! Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!
( cept if you bash my wife or kids! then you'll never live it down! )

Arrrrrrrrr!!!

p.s. almost forgot Crazy Al. Thanks for doing the pendant...Dick!

Arrrr!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-12-08 03:36 am   Permalink

See ya at the Tonga Hut Saturday night BooBen.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
morbidboy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-12-10 7:46 pm   Permalink

it was alot of fun!

View Profile of morbidboy Send a personal message to morbidboy  Email morbidboy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation