FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events BarTiki Limited Edition Mug Launch at Mugoomba!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
BarTiki Limited Edition Mug Launch at Mugoomba!
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 1:56 pm   Permalink

You know, I've always thought that our Tiki logo would make for a cool mug design. Well, I'm excited to announce the official release of the BarTiki Limited Edition Tiki Mug! This mug (limited to only 200 mugs) is based on my logo and brought to life by my pal Holden at Tiki Farm. We'll be doing the mug launch at Mugoomba (Tiki Farm's legendary Tiki Bar) in San Clemente on Saturday May 12th from 7pm - 11pm. Click HERE for a map to Mugoomba. We'll provide the Mai Tai's (the world famous Tiki Farm Mai Tai Machine will be up and running), but you can bring the munchies. The mug will be available for purchase and includes a numbered tag. There is a limit of 2 mugs per person, and the cost is $25 per mug.
On May 13th, I will post a secret link so that those of you on Tiki Central that can't make it to the release party can purchase the mug before I release it on my website to the public. If you have any questions or if you need more information on the mug release, please email me at tikimatt@bartiki.com.

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 2:34 pm   Permalink

WOW Matt!

Great job and congrats!

For those who haven't met them in person the guys at Bar Tiki are the BEST!

I'll be off playin' Tiki Bocce that day, (not sure how that's gonna go for me! ) so I'll be lookin' for that "secret password"!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 4:46 pm   Permalink

Sweet mug! See you on the 12th.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 5:42 pm   Permalink

I hope to see a lot of you on the 12th at Mugoomba. If you haven't been to one of our little Mugoomba parties, you're in for a good time! Maybe even you, too can BREAKDAMUG!!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 5:52 pm   Permalink

MMMMMM,MMMMMMM....MaiTais in the Sparklets machine, and in a Bartiki mug no less!!!!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 7:01 pm   Permalink

Count me in Daddy' O

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-01 7:13 pm   Permalink

this sounds fun...mai tais good

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 7:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-01 17:42, MakeDaMug wrote:
I hope to see a lot of you on the 12th at Mugoomba. If you haven't been to one of our little Mugoomba parties, you're in for a good time! Maybe even you, too can BREAKDAMUG!!

I know a handful of people that will need two of those mugs; one to drink from and one to smash to bits (not in a disrespectful way of course).

Viva La Smash!!!!!

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 8:06 pm   Permalink

Cool mug Matt.

Where the fuck is mine!!!???

Holden?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Arrrrrrrr!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 8:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-01 20:06, RevBambooBen wrote:
Cool mug Matt.

Where the fuck is mine!!!???

Holden?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Arrrrrrrr!!!!

Yeah.....what he said!!!!

Arrrrr!!!!

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 9:04 pm   Permalink

Nice mug

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-01 9:18 pm   Permalink

Finally!!! An event at Mugoomba where I don;t have a soccer game the next morning!!! WooHoo and I will be there!!!! And ready to PARTY!!!!! (We're packing our sleeping bags in the back of my SUV!!!

WoooooooHoooooOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 1:47 pm   Permalink

Damn it! I'm gonna miss this one. I have to go see my Mum for Mother's Day that night. I know it's a day early, but it was either Saturday night or not at all. It's too bad she wouldn't appreciate a tiki mug, otherwise I'd bring her along.

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 2:44 pm   Permalink

Congrats Matt , cool mug you have there. I like your tiki cup too !, Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 4:17 pm   Permalink

Super cool mug Matt! Congratulations man.
I'll be first in line on the 13th.

[ This Message was edited by: Swamp Fire 2007-05-03 16:18 ]

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation