[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events VampTiki #2 [June 2]
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
VampTiki #2 [June 2]
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-01 6:50 pm   Permalink

Time for VampTiki #2....another exciting party for the TC gang from the NorCal ohana. Pictures of VampTiki #1 are here.

I know the summer gets pretty busy, so posting ahead of time....save June 2nd on your calendar for a tiki party at my place. PM me if you are going to come so I can send directions.

Interested in vending or playing some music for this affair...please pm me.

I will have a house full of guests, so if you need to crash locally, here is a list of hotels.

Comfort Suites Rocklin
6830 Five Star Boulevard
Rocklin, CA 95677 US
(916) 315-1300
directions

Extended Stay America
1000 Lead Hill Boulevard
Roseville, CA
(916) 781-9001
directions

More Hotel Information

VampTiki

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-05-03 12:06 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 11:01 am   Permalink

Yea Girl....that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!

You got it perfect.....got the link for the images from Vamp Party # 1 - The Sacramento Tiki Invasion Begins! .....I need an icon for Evil Laughter!

We drive about 100 miles from our little Tiki Island in Vallejo and the Vamp Parties are a Blast....the last one we met new faces, made new friends, sold some Tikis, drank some great Mai Tais, the food was wonderful....definitely worth a trip there!!

The Secret Society of Sacramento Tiki Enthusiasts is growing larger everyday and soon the Capital City maybe overthrown and turned into the New Tiki Republic!!! OK, where's my evil laughter icon again when I need it?

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-02 5:41 pm   Permalink

Who knows....maybe someday our fair capital may even have a real quality Tiki Bar....stranger things have happened.
If we only had money.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 7:41 pm   Permalink

...ah yes there's nothing like a new thread for an upcoming party....Fresh, clean and brand new..........now let's see if we can change that...Vamp. will there be a commemorative mug?....styrofoam cup?....oh wait your drinks will burn through styrofoam!!!!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-03 5:55 pm   Permalink

This too cool Vampy, really looking forward to the party.

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-03 7:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-02 19:41, moondog426 wrote:
...ah yes there's nothing like a new thread for an upcoming party....Fresh, clean and brand new..........now let's see if we can change that...Vamp. will there be a commemorative mug?....styrofoam cup?....oh wait your drinks will burn through styrofoam!!!!

Actually guys.....I'm talkin' to the Tiki Powers that be about a mug RIGHT NOW...simple this year of course, (short notice and all), but if I can pull this off it will be no less than the style that Forbidden Island just offered!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-05 08:02 am   Permalink

Thanks Dr.TikiMojo, it was great talking to you last night. Since it is such short notice till the party, we will work on this idea for a future party. You've got my brain cranking overtime and now I have some great adeas for a mug in the future.

I'm going to be perfecting my Zombie-making skills tomorrow....Bev-Mo here I come.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-10 9:16 pm   Permalink

Bumping cause we are only 3 weeks away from party time. I may have just secured a musician to play CoCo (my vibe) for this cocktail shindig....how kewl would that be!!! More updates as I find out. Hope you are all practicing your Hula for the contest.

moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 04:28 am   Permalink

I am hoping to play one of the Tiki Torches slot machines at Thunder Valley before I make it to the party...Afterall it's so close. Think they can make a Tiki Drink at The Falls Bar?........I know Marlene can!!!!!....Zombies?....oh Boy.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-15 05:33 am   Permalink

DrTikiMojo just confirmed he will be vending. I am working on having a musician play my vibe for some live music to drink by. Better start practicing the hula....it is going to by the girls against the guys!!!

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 11:54 am   Permalink

Yes, I made it official at the TikiBocce event....TIKI HUNTER will be there with great new stuff from the Islands!
GECKO Scorpion Bowls, Tapa Cloth from New Guinea, Tiki Walking Sticks, Tiki Lamps and MORE!

Mrs.Mojo & I look forward to seeing all the Sacramento Ohana again soon!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-19 4:30 pm   Permalink

bumpin...bumpin...bumpin

moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-26 08:57 am   Permalink

(writing on a blackboard 100 times)
I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party. I will not drink rum until vamp's tiki party.

you get the idea.

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-26 2:06 pm   Permalink

ONE WEEK AND COUNTING!

I feel the excitement building now!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-28 2:13 pm   Permalink

Hey Vamp, We will be there, how about I bring a sample of Gecko's and my next project together? Only those who show up will get see it. Since it's top secret they will then have to have a couple of your famous rum drinks so that they will forget and not spill the beans. Last time was a blast so we can't wait for this one. Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation