FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events VampTiki #2 [June 2]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
VampTiki #2 [June 2]
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-05-28 11:17 pm   Permalink

That sounds like a good plan...and I will secretly share my mug design with you....we might get something going on!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. PM me if you need directions.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-29 12:32 am   Permalink

Can't wait!! I'll be there.

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-05-29 09:28 am   Permalink

YEAH!!! Looking forward to seeing you TigerLily.....you can probably hook up with Moondog and get a ride to the party.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 1:46 pm   Permalink

Chief Bartender at Brenda's Tiki Hut and I will be there on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you all!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 8:53 pm   Permalink

All Tikis point to Lincoln.

I'm bringing a bunch of Jimmy Buffett cds and some tequila!!!!!

I'M KIDDING OF COURSE!!!!

Looking forward to a rum drink with a piece of fruit....in that order.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-06-01 11:15 pm   Permalink

Bar is serving two secret recipe drinks:

#1 BLOODY GOOD PUNCH
#2 BLUE BACKFIRE

....and some Mai Tais

Hamburger, Hot Dogs, and other munchies.

Prepare to shake your bootay.....Hula Contest (kane v.s. wahine)....someone get a camera!!!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-02 08:26 am   Permalink

I can't wait to get Dan to shake his booty! Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-06-02 08:45 am   Permalink

Apparently danlovesbootay!!!

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-02 10:52 am   Permalink

We'll be casting sail soon!

Hope to see some new faces this time and more people.....last one was a blast!

Shout out to new member Tiki Den whom we met at the Mai Kai Gents' Copia show this past Thursday....hope you make the drive up from Fairfield!

Also we have tons of new Tiki products that we didn't have for the Forbidden Island Party, for those who made it down!

Create new mugs and resins from GECKO of Hawaii.

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-06-02 8:44 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone for such a great party. Hugshugshugs for all the wonderful gifts....and the tastey food that everyone brought. Wonderful friends, fabulous conversations, and pictures a plenty (some sans The Viking). Will post pics later.

Special thanks to Eva & Dave for supplying the marketplace action for us.

Thanks to my kick-arse Brother-In-Law for barbqueing burgers and dogs....delish!!!

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-06-02 20:56 ]

moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 08:12 am   Permalink

good friends, good food and good drink......who could want anything more...Beth and I had a blast. Marlene your mother is quite the party goer. Man she is quick. George did a great job with bar-b-que and he is a fellow Eagles fan to boot! Great seeing all the usual suspects as well as some new ones.

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-03 5:43 pm   Permalink

Marlene you always throw a great party with fun people. Your mom is a star and we all enjoyed all the good food and hugs. We hope to see you again very soon, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-06-03 6:01 pm   Permalink

I took my family to the Sacramento airport this morning, then came home and took a nap...lazy me!!! When I woke up, I got a call from my Mom and she said she was in a plane crash and was not in San Diego, but was in Oakland and then her cell phone cut out. I spoke to the friend who was picking her up and he had heard the landing gear wouldn't come down so they had to turn around and do a belly-landing in Oakland. It is not easy to get information from the airline (cough...cover-up...cough). I did see the plane crashed on the runway and everyone got of off OK, on the 5 o'clock news and am waiting to hear more news as I am on hold with Southwest now (cough...cover-up...cough).

I am trying to beat my VCR into submission to record the news for her, as I know she will want to have it. But my VCR is not cooperating. If anyone can tape the news report of that plane crash I would be so appreciative and will reimburse you for the videotape.

More updates to follow as I get them....too much conflicting information from the airline (cough...cover-up...cough) have received 3 different stories on what flight the passengers are back on and San Diego arrival times.....ARGH!!!

Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 6:10 pm   Permalink

Wow, I'm glad your mom's okay Marlene. I was just at the Oakland airport at noon dropping a friend off for his flight. Nothing seemed amis at that time.

Glad everything worked out okay. Just checked all the online local news sites (KTVU, KRON, and KPIX). They're all saying it was a landing gear problem.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-06-03 7:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks CoCo....my Mom should be landing in San Diego shortly.....if I know her she will be all to happy to tell any reporters about the whole incident, will have to see the 10pm news and see if they get any interviews. TG found me a link online and gonna call a couple of folks to see if they can tape the news for me. What a way to end the day....surely encourages me to drink on any of my future flights!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation