FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Help King Kuku on the Lemoyne Lanai
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Help King Kuku on the Lemoyne Lanai
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-21 5:57 pm   Permalink

You know Denny is always armed with that camera. He's a much worse tape-aholic than I am...

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-02-21 17:59 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifille
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-02-21 10:48 pm   Permalink

Ok, so the King will be in absentia on the weekend that I am available. However, 10 years of construction/destruction I will leave at your disposal. I bet it would be a nice surprise for the king to return to the US to see progress in his absence. I can not work in the upcoming weekend, but will gladly work on the 1st weekend of March. You can tell me what to do: carve tikis, demolish walls, frame roofs, layout footings, site transits, hahahahaha I crack myself up with constuction b***s****. Power tools are the ambrosia of my life! Let me know.

View Profile of tikifille Send a personal message to tikifille      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-12 09:15 am   Permalink

King & Floratina~
Please let us know well in advance what date(s) you are looking for more help on the Lanai. Also, give us an idea specifically as to what areas of the place need work, ok? We're here, just keep us informed (and maybe some pictures too?)

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-12 10:45 am   Permalink

King Kuke, I too, am definitely still available to help. Just post something in advance so I can put on my calendar. BTW- What kind of work is left?

Poly-Pop *

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-03-12 10:46 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-12 12:32 pm   Permalink

Poly Pop

Cool little picture as a sig.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-14 12:37 am   Permalink

How does next Saturday, March 22nd sound? King says this is good and looks forward to seeing you all (that includes you, Tikifille!). That gives us all at least a week to prepare. The worklist is being compiled. You will probably be pleasantly surprised at the improvements that have been made since the last Lanai workfab. You guys are the best!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-14 08:12 am   Permalink

Sure. As long as we make it to the Tiki Ti after, just like last time.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-17 09:43 am   Permalink

So is this still on for Saturday? What time are we meeting?

Poly-Pop *

floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-18 4:14 pm   Permalink

Yes, it's still on. King says 10:00.

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-03-19 00:19 ]

crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-19 1:18 pm   Permalink

i will be in SF for an APE gig... keep me posted when this post hits again.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-20 09:46 am   Permalink

FLORATINA & KING!!

Time 10 am.
What tools are needed that you don't already have?
What needs to be done on the inside?
What needs to be done on the outside?
Do the current tennants know crazy TC'er's are coming?

Details! Details please!

I am almost sure that I can be there. King has my phone number.

WorkerBeeCaddyDaddy

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-20 10:05 am   Permalink

Yeah, I think I'm a maybe too.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-21 12:29 am   Permalink

The downstairs 2-bedroom is all prepped and the main task will be to get it painted. Looks like the upstairs 2-bedroom is spoken for, btw.

Anyway, King says that, besides the painting:

Pedestal sink install in bathroom

Sink faucet install

uh, something about a water heater

Moulding replacement around some door jams

Anybody know how to install tile? There is some water seal stuff he needs to put over the tile and grout, too.

There ya go.

P.S. No pancakes as Mother Moynahan has a previous engagement that day.

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-21 07:54 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-03-21 00:29, floratina wrote:
No pancakes as Mother Moynahan has a previous engagement that day.

No pancakes? Uhh..cough cough, I'm suddenly not feeling well. I might not be able to make it....

Just Kidding.

Painting, sink repair and molding installation? Piece of cake! I'll see you all on Saturday.

BTW - Are we still going to the Tiki Ti after? I'll bring a change of clothing for that "not so fresh" feeling after our workday.

Poly-Pop *

Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-03-21 07:58 am   Permalink

Cool! PolyPop is bringing cake!

Pancakes or cake, I am there!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation