FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Roll Call
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2007-05-10 08:48 am   Permalink

WOOHOOO! It's time for Roll Call: Who is going to be at Oasis?

SoccerTiki, Rugby Matt, & I will be there Thurs.through Sunday

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 11:09 am   Permalink

i'm coming!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2007-05-10 8:10 pm   Permalink

Hmmmmm? Isn't anybody going to Oasis this year??

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-05-10 8:59 pm   Permalink

I am coming and bringing 3 friends with me on Friday and Saturday night. Will be at Bali Hai on Thursday night and also have my Mom with me then and also have her at the sale on Sunday along with my friends. I am driving down from Sacramento and staying in Lakeside at my Mom's house.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 9:18 pm   Permalink

Crap!!!!!!!!!

Just got an e-mail I can't pass up.

We're out!!!!!!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 9:27 pm   Permalink

Ill be there for my 6th year!

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 10:48 pm   Permalink

chirp chirp chirp,

thats the crickets folks......

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mo-Eye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 01:06 am   Permalink

I'm going, for the first time, and bringing Thor with me.

View Profile of Mo-Eye Send a personal message to Mo-Eye  Goto the website of Mo-Eye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 06:34 am   Permalink

Im out this Year, too much goin on . Godard Gallery will be Hosting my Show around that same time New Kid New Art takin care of the Squirrles.

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 07:50 am   Permalink

Going Going Gonzoville.

We're doing the Native Tiki Carving Village thing in the Oasis parking lot, cause it's a golden probably one-time opportunity.

That month, a niece is getting married. So is a cousin, in Hawaii. The weekend before is the biggest Star Trek Convention in the world, in Las Vegas. Never been to a Star Trek Convention, but we want to do it before William Shatner vaporizes. Having this in August is making things real complicated.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 08:01 am   Permalink

We'll be there & we're bringing a friend along, too - Can't wait!!!!

Oh, and we're flying in Wednesday night, so will be at the Bali Hai Thur night, and everything through Sunday morning.
Can't wait for the room Crawl.....was a highlight of our first Oasis & sure it will be for our 2nd Oasis, too!

[ This Message was edited by: croe67 2007-05-11 15:03 ]

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 08:43 am   Permalink

The Mr and I are a go-go for all events. Ice will be clinking Thursday afternoon! See ya all there!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 09:57 am   Permalink

I just came across some staggeringly ugly-ish old Tiki shirts. They are so tacky, yet kinda neat-o. You know the ones, creations of polyester from Sears in the early 70s or custom ones made by Aunt Flo for a laua in '73. I think Mike Brady wore most of them in the Hawaii episodes...

I was thinking maybe it would be fun to have a Most Ugly Tiki Shirt type of contest at Oasis? Just a casual walk around in it on Friday or Saturday morning type of thing, nothing big. I know you all have a few lurking in the bottom of your closet. It'd be a great excuse to let them see the light of day!

Afterwards, we can have a craft class where we all create pillows out of them. Or car wash mits. Belts. Headbands. Diapers. Quilts. Boxer shorts. TP cozy. BBQ cover. Wedding aisle runner. VooDoo doll. Wine bag. Chair arm doily. Asphidita bag.

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-11 10:45 am   Permalink

Yup, we'll be there Bali Hi Thurs. And the Hanalei Friday and Saturday! Oops I mean the Crown Plaza.

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 10:54 am   Permalink

Count me in, too!! Maybe 2 of us, but not sure at this point. This will be my second Oasis. I love San Diego and any chance to visit, I am so there! I can't miss out on the room crawls this year; when do the lists start up?

San Diego No Ka Oi!!

- Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation