FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Hukilau Brown
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-16 03:12 am   Permalink

Hukilau Brown here, your intrepid reporter live at the scene in San Diego. It's a little quiet here tonight...

the calm before the storm.....

*CLASSIFIED*
Room Crawl Veteran
"I survived 135"

Palu Ohana, Hale Ka'ahele
Pacific Palisades, CA

Home of "Palu, the Wonder Tiki"

View Profile of Hukilau Brown Send a personal message to Hukilau Brown  Email Hukilau Brown Goto the website of Hukilau Brown     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-16 08:47 am   Permalink

WooooHoooo! The SoccerTiki Mobile is departed for San Diego at 9:00am

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-16 10:03 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-15 19:20, Travellin' Tiki wrote:

See you all tomorrow! If you don't know me I'll be the one with the curly red hair, the big smile and the cute guy on my arm.

HAHAHAHAHA!! Ditto for me! I guess, there'll be several of us curly-haired redheads wondering around with cute guys on our arms!!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-16 1:04 pm   Permalink

I'll be there with a clan of gals....WARNING!!!! watch out for my 88 year old Mom....she will be chasing around after all the young guys in Hawaiian shirts.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Toe

Posted: 2007-08-16 7:28 pm   Permalink

YEEEAAA HAAAAHHHH. See you all in SD.

View Profile of Tiki Toe Send a personal message to Tiki Toe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-17 07:44 am   Permalink

the car is loaded and we hit the road shortly. see you all soon.

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-17 08:07 am   Permalink

I gotta work till noon!! AAAAH!!!!

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-17 10:21 am   Permalink

Working till 5-ish. Itching to get out of here!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-17 10:50 am   Permalink

Should be there around 2-ish! I'll be bringing some prints and a handful of my self-published "About 500 Tikis" books! and a sharpie! Free Hugs!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-17 11:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-17 10:50, little lost tiki wrote:
Should be there around 2-ish! I'll be bringing some prints and a handful of my self-published "About 500 Tikis" books! and a sharpie! Free Hugs!

Is that a Sharpie in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-17 11:21 am   Permalink

I'm never happy to see YOU!
Actually,it's for writing limericks on your face
after you pass out!!!
Or maybe to sign the cast for your Broken arm....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-19 2:31 pm   Permalink

I totally missed the room crawl. I guess I should have written down the schedule and the room numbers ahead of time. I thought there was going to be like a printed schedule. *sigh* oh well, there is always next year. Not like I didn't find enough to drink on my own, LOL

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-19 8:50 pm   Permalink

I totally missed the Room Crawl too, but kudos to Shell for putting it together. This was my first Oasis, so me and my friends stayed with my Mom in Lakeside. Needless to say, next year I'll be staying in the hotel and hosting for the crawl...that looked like fun. Since I wasn't staying at the hotel, I didn't get to shop on Saturday and didn't make it back to the marketplace on Sunday...boohoo.

However, I had an absolutely wonderful time and met so many WONDERFUL TCers. The entertainment was fabulous (I'll be adding some new CDs to my collection). My two favorite events were Berry & Sven's symposiums...it just doesn't get any better than that!!!

Didn't get many pictures, but once I get the disposable camera cooked, I'll post what I have.

I'M READY FOR OASIS 2008!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation