FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-29 7:50 pm   Permalink

The wife and I will help you out, there. Just picked up a Nikon D80 a couple of weeks ago, so we'll be taking LOADS of pics.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hukilau Brown
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-30 12:48 am   Permalink

Well, HELL YEAH! I'll be there with a mermaid, a couple Sirens and a Pirate Wench or two...

I'm currently in a leaky rowboat headed back from Rangaroa where I've been testing some new rum-based navigation systems. I've got satellite wi-fi and will be back just in time to head up the Voluntiki Crew again this year. WooHoo!

All hands on deck! I'll need some veteran Ohana to fill in some volunteer positions. sign up for the new Tiki Oasis 7 Volunteer Group at Google for all the updates! Now! The future of the fleet depends on it. ARRRGH!

http://groups.google.com/group/tiki-oasis-7-volunteers

Alooooha!

*CLASSIFIED*
Room Crawl Veteran
"I survived 135"

Palu Ohana, Hale Ka'ahele
Pacific Palisades, CA

Home of "Palu, the Wonder Tiki"

View Profile of Hukilau Brown Send a personal message to Hukilau Brown  Email Hukilau Brown Goto the website of Hukilau Brown     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 11:43 am   Permalink

Boyd and I will be there...can't wait to see everyone

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 10:17 pm   Permalink

Squid will be there! YEEEEEHAW!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilands
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-07-31 4:13 pm   Permalink

Mr & Mrs. Tikilands will be there. And I would love to take pictures and send them to you.

View Profile of tikilands Send a personal message to tikilands  Email tikilands     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-31 8:58 pm   Permalink

I will be taking pictures too. I am not a great photographer, but will donate any and all that turn out. I'll catch some Room Crawl action too.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-31 9:37 pm   Permalink

You Betcha! Tiki Oasis is like New years, Halloween and the 4th of July all rolled up into one giant burrito of...HOT CHA! So...start your countdown right now, and Tiki Oasis 'll be here before you can say...BLAST OFF!!!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaptainSanDiego

Posted: 2007-08-03 05:12 am   Permalink

The open air double decker bus takes some scenic roads to the Bali Hai.
It thus takes approx 25 minutes.

It's best to buy tickets in advance or in the lobby of the hotel on Aug 16th.
Cristin from WYWTB Tours/Scavenger Hunts will be selling tickets to the tour
( dncludes the water taxi adventure) and also shuttle bus tickets in the late afternoon ( 315pm - 5pm) on Thurs Aug 16th.

Aloha.

View Profile of CaptainSanDiego Send a personal message to CaptainSanDiego  Email CaptainSanDiego Goto the website of CaptainSanDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-04 1:09 pm   Permalink

This will be our first Tiki Oasis. Just got my tickets ordered for the symposiums. Looking forward to it!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-04 1:30 pm   Permalink

I will definitely be there. Look for me rolling around the Bali Hai on the 16th. I'll probably skip dinner, but look for me in the upstairs bar if you get there early. Rock on.

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaptainSanDiego

Posted: 2007-08-05 08:28 am   Permalink

The time for the Friday Aug 17th adventure has been
changed. It will start at little later, at 130pm
The open air double decker bus will pick up people at 130pm

130 - 530pm on Friday Aug 17th

The Thursday Aug 16 tour and shuttles will begin with a pick up at the hotel
at 4:15pm. Other pick-ups at the hotel will be

5pm
6pm
7pm
8pm- 830pm
9pm- 930pm

Return trips from the Bali Hai on Thurs will be done every 45 - 60 minutes. The Tiki Oasis staff will also the status of when buses are expected. See the complete rundown on the seperate post on Aug 3rd. Aloha!

View Profile of CaptainSanDiego Send a personal message to CaptainSanDiego  Email CaptainSanDiego Goto the website of CaptainSanDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-05 8:25 pm   Permalink

Dumb questions from an Oasis newbie....do I need to bring print-outs of my purchased on-line tickets? Or will my name be on the attendance roster? I purchased tickets for Friday and Saturday night and also for Berry's Mixology Symposium.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-06 1:52 pm   Permalink

TC Ohana! The Coconut Monkey Project needs your help!

If you live in the Los Angeles area and are driving down to Oasis Wed. Thurs. or early Fri. I have a few Coconut Monkey Paintings that need a lift!!!
I am proud to announce that The Coconut Monkey Project paintings and prints will be featured at the FreakyBoutiki in San Diego-owner Hodad Hank and I are trying to get everything set up before Oasis and I can't get down there until late Friday night. I looked into sending them via mail-but these sets of wood panel bamboo framed prints would cost an arm and a leg and a bellybutton to send, so Iam trying to find some nice folks who wouldn't mind a few monkey stowaways in their trunk.

If you have room, and the time, I will be forever in your debt. I will bring the monkeys to you, anywhere in the Los Angeles area.
*Also, you may pick out your favorite hand framed print as a thank you!*

Please contact me through Tiki Central or my blog.

Mahalo!

Atomikitty
http://coconutmonkeyproject.blogspot.com/

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lion
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-07 02:51 am   Permalink

Big Cat and his family will be in Sacramento the Oasis weekend - if only I'd found Tiki Central sooner!

< ||
=:-<
< ||

Please do share stories, photos, etc.
And have a great time!

Wait! Wait! see two postings later!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Lion 2007-08-07 21:42 ]

View Profile of Tiki Lion Send a personal message to Tiki Lion  Email Tiki Lion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-07 8:59 pm   Permalink

The migration of tikiphiles....Sacramento heads to Oasis, and you come to the fair capital....go figure!!! Not to worry though...seems like there is always some big tiki bash going on somewhere...just stay tuned and welcome to TC Tiki Lion.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation