FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music WAITIKI in Tampa (2x!) - Friday show @ Skipper's is open to public!
WAITIKI in Tampa (2x!) - Friday show @ Skipper's is open to public!
waitiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-10 09:16 am   Permalink

Aloha

Didnt know until today but WAITIKI is playing at Skipper's Smokehouse - and the Friday show IS open to the public. If you can't make it Saturday, then come eat charred mammal flesh (And listen to it!) on Friday at Skipper's. Details at
www.waitiki.com - okonkuluku!

View Profile of waitiki Send a personal message to waitiki  Email waitiki Goto the website of waitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-12 7:07 pm   Permalink

Just saw Waitiki at the Tropical Heat Wave.
They opened the whole night up and did their usual madness and music blend.

Awesome.

However, the logo for this event is possibly the worst tiki... well, it's not... but it's one of the worst tikis ever.
Blecch.

[ This Message was edited by: pablus 2007-05-12 19:08 ]

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-13 10:53 am   Permalink

Sorry I missed your call last night, bro. I was working late out in the shop and couldn't hear the phone. I'll holler tomorrow.

Glad to know the Waitiki boys did well - I'm sure they were fantastic. I'm just bummed we couldn't hook up later today. Toss a few back for me, TJ and Joe if y'all would!

Josh

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 06:24 am   Permalink

You think YOU were bummed! We spent a fine afternoon at Pablus's place yesterday, some very fine grub and grog, and fine company.

Thanks again for your hospitality, Pablus! Looking forward to being back in your realm next month for the Hukilau!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanekila
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 09:48 am   Permalink

D'oh! Wish we could have made out to the Rusty Key yesterday, but we were playing a wedding last night. How often do we have freakin' SUNDAY gigs? Almost never, but of course, we did yesterday. Would have loved to hang out with you guys.

We'll see you in about a month though, down at the Bahia Cabana! Yeee haaaa!

Kanekila

View Profile of Kanekila Send a personal message to Kanekila  Email Kanekila Goto the website of Kanekila     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Mayor Of Exotica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 11:20 am   Permalink

Yes indeed! Very much looking forward to the Loyal Union of Tiki Musician Ohana Reunion, in style, at the Cabana!!!

View Profile of The Mayor Of Exotica Send a personal message to The Mayor Of Exotica  Email The Mayor Of Exotica Goto the website of The Mayor Of Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation