FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Mosaic house and car!!!
Mosaic house and car!!!
treatmentrooms

Posted: 2007-05-14 1:51 pm   Permalink

Aloha ,

I am new to all this forum stuff, but thought you guys might be interested in my tiki inspired house.For the last 8 years, I have been covering the outside walls and garden in mosaics, much of which is tiki inspired.
I have also just won a commission to cover a van in tiki inspired mosaics for the UK's first ever ART CAR PARADE.
So watch this space.
Please go to
www.myspace.com/treatmentrooms to see my house and let me know what you all think.

With love
Baroness Von Carrie Reichardt and Mr Spunky
of the Treatment Rooms

View Profile of treatmentrooms Send a personal message to treatmentrooms  Goto the website of treatmentrooms     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 3:35 pm   Permalink

Beautiful Work!!!!

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 4:03 pm   Permalink

Gorgeous work. Welcome!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-14 7:05 pm   Permalink

Wow....beautiful artwork. I can tell a lot of love went into that. Congrats on the honor of being involved in a car art extravaganza. Keep us posted and show before, during and after pictures here.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 12:25 am   Permalink

Seriously, this could well be the best thing I've seen creatively all year. I'm in awe of your perseverance to pull off such a huge project. The mash-up of styles really works for me too.
I saw the little sign at the top, and thought it looked like some sort of heritage badge, until I saw the pic on your page. Is it a spoof of some sort of actual sign they put on old buildings in London?
I can't wait to see the upcoming art car!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 06:21 am   Permalink

3D snails...mushrooms...Rudy's hairdo...fabulous brassiere...etc., etc! That was quite a ride! I'm glad you found us here.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 08:04 am   Permalink

hmmm, snails....
fantastic artwork. I'd love to go and visit the house.
Welcome here.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 10:02 am   Permalink

That is some truly incredible work Baroness (and Mr. Spunky)! Glad to see we're not the only obsessive mosaicists on TC.

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 11:02 am   Permalink

You should see the back of the house too!!!
They also did a fantastic Tiki mosaic for last years Luau Artshow!

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 6:17 pm   Permalink

WOW!
Beautiful! Beautiful!
I'm speechless! I'm gonna visit your mySpace right now!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation