FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Kolohe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-15 4:53 pm   Permalink

This is my first Tiki Oasis event. How many people attended the last couple?

Kolohe

View Profile of Kolohe Send a personal message to Kolohe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-15 7:04 pm   Permalink

i wanna crawl.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-15 7:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-15 16:53, Kolohe wrote:
This is my first Tiki Oasis event. How many people attended the last couple?

Kolohe

Hundreds? Thousands? It gets real sweaty with people pushin and shuvin for mugs. Like the ladies at the one day sales at the mall. Except guys are doing it. And Kate.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-15 7:27 pm   Permalink

Hi ya. Though I'll be vending at the Oasis, I know I'll be able to find time for a cocktail, or two or three or...floor. So, please put me and my buddy Tiki Toe down for the crawl - Sea u soon - J

View Profile of smokintikis Send a personal message to smokintikis  Email smokintikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kolohe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-16 6:54 pm   Permalink

Perfect. I'm a people person and enjoy watching others act stupid.

Kolohe

View Profile of Kolohe Send a personal message to Kolohe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki fly boy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-17 05:47 am   Permalink

The wife and I are in. It will be our first oasis. Can't wait to meet everyone!

View Profile of tiki fly boy Send a personal message to tiki fly boy  Goto the website of tiki fly boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-17 09:28 am   Permalink

We should have a meeting on friday to establish a schedule. I want to host on Saurday, but I'll be chopping as well......need to get 'er set up so I can host, chop, drink, socialize, etc. Don't want to miss anything!!

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-17 4:22 pm   Permalink

you can post when you would like to host either on here or on your door/window finding the host can be half the fun or at least the sobering relief between rooms

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-18 11:32 am   Permalink

This will be my first Oasis and that sounds like a blast. Please put me down plus 1 as a crawler.
Scott

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Okolehao
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-18 2:44 pm   Permalink

This will be my second Tiki Oasis. Last year we didn't know what the hell all the partying was about - until we jumped in! I've got two rooms booked cause we're bringing another couple. It'd be wonderful to have 4 official cards.

View Profile of Okolehao Send a personal message to Okolehao  Goto the website of Okolehao     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kinikilu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-07-19 11:22 am   Permalink

Another San Diego couple staying at the hotel. Great way to get away from the kids (but will miss the dogs). Add two more to the crawl.

View Profile of kinikilu Send a personal message to kinikilu  Email kinikilu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 2:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-19 11:22, kinikilu wrote:
Another San Diego couple staying at the hotel. Great way to get away from the kids (but will miss the dogs). Add two more to the crawl.

Yeah, we're ACTING like we're going to another city. Kid's going to her aunties house and so is the freakin' weenie dog!!

I was thinking......with all of these crawlers, maybe it's a good idea to come bearing gifts? Even a Pineapple, coconut, or small trinket would be a nice gesture to the hosts, methinks!

Any other input?

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 2:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I was thinking......with all of these crawlers, maybe it's a good idea to come bearing gifts? Even a Pineapple, coconut, or small trinket would be a nice gesture to the hosts, methinks!

Any other input?

Yes, often it is the case that crawlers bring along something fun It certainly is a nice thank you for the hosts for opening up their room & sharing their booze.
Or - there are usually tip jars in each room to help with the cost of the supplies, so you could always leave a bit for each of the hosts.
But it's up to the individual crawler what you'd like to do.

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-24 08:31 am   Permalink

I want in on this--probably Sat. night... I still need to buy tickees for events --also have some cool stuff to display but we are staying at some other hotel in the 'circle'

BB MoondoggyO
sweatin' to Quiet Village in AZ

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-24 09:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-16 18:54, Kolohe wrote:
Perfect. I'm a people person and enjoy watching others act stupid.

Kolohe

Well that works out fine. I enjoy acting stupid and being watched!

3 more weeks til I fly!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation