FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis VII Room Crawl
Shell in the Pacific
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-16 6:49 pm   Permalink

Soccer,
What!?! You want to part with your Grand Award? Well... if you must...
Actually I think that is a very cool idea to pass the trophy for Best Dressed Room along each year. You could make it a tradition.

As part of passing along the trophy, you should embellish/decorate it with your own personal touch, and each year's winner should be required to do the same before they hand it off to the next year's winner. That way you and WooHoo will forever be imortalized in the trophy.

I say go with it!

Mahalo,
Shelley

View Profile of Shell in the Pacific Send a personal message to Shell in the Pacific  Email Shell in the Pacific     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-16 9:10 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2007-05-16 18:49, Shell in the Pacific wrote:
Soccer,
What!?! You want to part with your Grand Award? Well... if you must...
Actually I think that is a very cool idea to pass the trophy for Best Dressed Room along each year. You could make it a tradition.

As part of passing along the trophy, you should embellish/decorate it with your own personal touch, and each year's winner should be required to do the same before they hand it off to the next year's winner. That way you and WooHoo will forever be imortalized in the trophy.

I say go with it!

Mahalo,
Shelley
{Quote}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What????? I'm KEEPING that trophy!! Soccer Tiki doesn't know what he is talking about. WOOOOOHOOOO!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-05-16 21:13 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-16 9:47 pm   Permalink

WooHoo....does that make you a "trophy wife"?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 10:39 am   Permalink

WooHoo's a trophy something alright! Nothin' but love.

See you all on the crawl!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 12:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-15 19:03, Shell in the Pacific wrote:
So once you get to the hotel, look around for me. I will be the one holding a shoe box full of Crawl Cards, which are like dance cards, that allow you to check off the room hosts you have visited. Hosts will usually initial the card for you or punch it with a hole punch. The card is your souvenier to keep. I usually bring a limited supply of plastic sleeves that you can store your card in and wear around your neck while you crawl. This helps you keep track of your card, and it keeps it from getting wet, unless, of course, you forget to remove it before swimming.

Mahalo & Aloha,
Shell in the Pacific

She's usually pretty easy to spot!
This was her greeting us last year!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 4:35 pm   Permalink

CheekyGirl (Nelva) and Kaula Tiki (Cheri) will HOST and of course be CRAWLING also!

Cheers!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Von Zombie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-18 12:34 am   Permalink

Hi All 3 for the crawl can't wait!!!

View Profile of Dr. Von Zombie Send a personal message to Dr. Von Zombie  Email Dr. Von Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 7:50 pm   Permalink

Were in for 2 for the crawl, if can stumble out of Soccers room!

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-19 09:37 am   Permalink

Crash!

Arrr!!

(bringing Mrs Boo too! Watch Out!!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 08:56 am   Permalink

2 night crawlers here

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 11:03 am   Permalink

Got an idea. Why not just print up a glossy color fold-card that lists everybody having a room party, and just print the thing the first day of the Oasis, when we know what the room numbers will be?

It could be done for like 50 cents or a buck a copy.

It could have little Tiki's you check off beside the room.

Soccer and WooHoo could have a trophy next to theirs.

The specialty drink of the room could be noted.

Drink recipes could be printed on 8x11 paper cut in half, and collected as inserts to the folding card. Drink the drinks, collect the drinks!

It could look really cool.

I could do it.

Easy!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 5:20 pm   Permalink

Sounds cool, Cammo.

The pre-printed sheet is a good idea. It's similar to what my friend Cheri and I would do. In order to keep our sanity we came prepared with a pre-printed sheet of paper. The sheet had the basics, so we could get a general ideal of who, when, and where with respect to each of the hosts. We had great success with this system. We just printed it on 1/2 sheet of plain paper, and kept it simple.

Oasis Room Crawl 2007

# Date Time Room Host
__ _____ _____ _____ _____

We would then jot down information as we went along. We didn't worry about the order, because later we would add the 1, 2, 3, once we got everyone. It was an easy way to map out our debachery.

My friend and I also thought about just passing out little tiny card size flyers indicating what room and time we'd be pouring. Since we don't know room assignments until we get there, we figured we'd just ink it in on the card when we got settled.

Sorry about being so wordy....if this helps cool, if not no biggie...

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-23 5:38 pm   Permalink

I'm sure Shell of The Pacific has a Grand Master Plan. She has been so organized the past two years

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-23 8:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-23 08:56, Daves Not Home wrote:
2 night crawlers here

No Breaking Mugs or Games of Quarters WooHooo!

Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-24 10:42 am   Permalink

we have cards with the host names on them.....you get them signed/punched when you hit the room (if you remember)

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation