[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts my surfboard tiki bar signs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
my surfboard tiki bar signs
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 12:13 am   Permalink

Great use of an old surfboard - the signs look great

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 12:18 am   Permalink

Hewey's right! The surfboard signs are great!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 07:58 am   Permalink

Those surf board signs are great, I love your style. Very cool and graphic.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 08:13 am   Permalink

Nice work. The cut up surf boards are sweet. A new take on the driftwood signs. I like the white/black eyes alittle more than the colored. Or the surfboard tip have a brown eye to keep with the rest instead of the jeweled look.

Are you using broken boards to do those. Its always a shame to see a broke board but if you can recycle awsome

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arttard
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-04 11:45 am   Permalink

thanks alot for the great comments. these were kind of a test run i was trying diffrent layouts to see what i liked best. and yes these were from old disguarded boards, now the trick is to find more. thanks again

jd

View Profile of arttard Send a personal message to arttard  Email arttard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 3:20 pm   Permalink

The recycled surfboards are a great idea and very nicely executed. Tiki art works so well with the use of found objects, especially if they come from the beach....

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 11:35 am   Permalink

Nice work! Very creative! I've loved the shark byte detaile!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 11:46 am   Permalink

Super work! Keep it coming.

Mrs Hoptiki

View Profile of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki Send a personal message to Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki  Goto the website of Mr&Mrs BPHoptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 11:12 pm   Permalink

The surfboard signs are inventive, recyclicious and finely executed, but mostly they are well done and fun. Good on yuh!
ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation