FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Chongolio, you'll be missed!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Chongolio, you'll be missed!
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-16 11:21 am   Permalink

Aloha, my kind friend. May the "trade" winds blow you back to us some day, even if it's just for a visit.

~T

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-16 11:27 am   Permalink

MAHALO everybody!!!
I am sitting in the Kauai Palms Hotel lobby in Lihue right now. (I can't get a connection in my room) and checking my emails and stuff. I thought I would pop into TC to see what is shaking and came across this post and all the warm wishes. I am really touched!!!!

As some of you know I have been sending out email blasts and updating my blog as events unfurl. If you want to read more details, see some pics and find out more about my adventures thus far, check it out at
Barefoot Bloggin' If you would like to be added to my mailing list just send me and email to chongolio@lost-isle.com

The email updates will be on hold until I can get a steady internet connection but my blog will be updated whenever I can get a free moment and internet access.

Now off for some grinds, shopping for slippahs and getting a feel for my new area code.

Aloha from Kauai,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-16 2:38 pm   Permalink

Live life to the fullest. dream big and DO IT. Congrats chongo!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-16 3:21 pm   Permalink

An old picture for old times.
ALOHA my friend!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-16 8:25 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrrr!

Arrrrrrrrr!!

Arrrrrrrr!!

Arrrrrrrrr!!!

Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrr!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-16 9:10 pm   Permalink

Best wishes Randy. Gonna miss you keeping things truly funny on the mainland. I'll be keeping in touch.
Cheers Brother.
Matt

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-16 9:17 pm   Permalink

Aloha & WoooHooooo! The Best is Yet to Come

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 12:07 pm   Permalink

Hey Randy,

Best of life in HI! Enjoy! We'll miss ya and hope to see you soon.

CL

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 12:07 pm   Permalink

Hmmm, this posted twice. Oh well, congratulations again Chongo! Look forward to reading and hearing of your adventures.

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2007-05-17 12:09 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 12:36 pm   Permalink

I'm trying to find my sadness over your leaving, but it's hiding somewhere underneath piles and piles of joy for you -- you did it! You're in Hawaii! Congratulations, I can't wait to hear how your story turns out (but I'm pretty sure it already has a happy ending -- and middle, and beginning). All the very best of luck to you -- may good fortune lead every footstep in your new home.

We're going to miss you -- but that just gives us another reason to visit Hawaii!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 4:35 pm   Permalink

Randy,
All the best to you, my simian friend! You are already deeply missed here. May Hawaii be everything you wished for, and more! Cheers!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 7:29 pm   Permalink

WARNING THE FOLLOWIN" LINK MAY CAUSE SEVERE FITS OF JEALOUS RAGE!
Click here with caution

Ba-blam,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 8:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the warning! It did just as you said. I'm so happy for you!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 8:48 pm   Permalink

That's fantastic news. I'm so happy for you.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 11:25 pm   Permalink

ARRRRRRRRR!!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation