FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Anyone up for a $14 Mai Tai -- Sunday, May 20th
Anyone up for a $14 Mai Tai -- Sunday, May 20th
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 7:28 pm   Permalink

Hey SoCal Ohana,
I'm gonna check out the BV Trader Vic's Lounge on this Sunday evening, the 20th. Please let me know if you'd like to meet up there and share some pupus so I don't have to drink alone.
Mahalos!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 8:56 pm   Permalink

What time were thinking of going?????

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 9:33 pm   Permalink

I haven't really decided yet. Maybe 7:00ish? My schedule is pretty open Sunday night.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 11:03 pm   Permalink

Okay, I just remembered that some friends of mine are doing a lounge show thing in West Hollywood on Sunday that should be done around 8:30ish. So now I'm looking at somewhere around 9:00 for the BH TV's Lounge if anyone is up for it. If I don't get any PMs or responses here before I leave town at 6:30am on Saturday, I probably won't go. If you're thinking about going and just aren't sure, PM me and I'll send you my cell, so you can reach me Saturday and Sunday when I probably won't have internet access.

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-18 12:40 am   Permalink

Isn't TV BH closed? ... I'm confused, are you making Mai Ties on the curb or in the lobby? hell I will buy a ticket for that. Kidding ... is it open?

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 12:42 am   Permalink

Where have you been the past two weeks Ms. Hiphip? Trader Vic's became the Trader Vic's Lounge, by the pool at the Beverly Hilton where Circa 55 used to be. There are like 4-5 different threads about it around here. The drink prices went up when they moved it, hence the $14 Mai Tai.

Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-18 01:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-18 00:42, JenTiki wrote:
Where have you been the past two weeks Ms. Hiphip? Trader Vic's became the Trader Vic's Lounge, by the pool at the Beverly Hilton where Circa 55 used to be. There are like 4-5 different threads about it around here. The drink prices went up when they moved it, hence the $14 Mai Tai.

See there, Your right I been gone with work & the tournament I never saw a post only had enough time to cover thank yous... where do I find the threads cuz I'm lottza lost! So does this mean we can sit poolside & swipe a bucket mug? omg kidding, what do they cost 3 bucks.. lol never steal... it's bad. Take pic's I can't picture it. I'm seeing a neon sign & cocktail girls with lei's on

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 01:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-18 01:05, Hiphipahula wrote:
... where do I find the threads cuz I'm lottza lost!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=24119&forum=2

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-18 03:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-18 01:32, PremEx wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-05-18 01:05, Hiphipahula wrote:
... where do I find the threads cuz I'm lottza lost!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=24119&forum=2

Yikes what a mess lol, throws a $20 at Jen here, have a Mai Tai on me & enough for a tip left. Have fun! I'll check it out soon......... lol... ok, maybe OK I Will! gosh........

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 5:49 pm   Permalink

I'm lost Jen, you are or are not going on Sun nite?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 6:18 pm   Permalink

I'm going if someone else definitely wants to meet up there, but I'm not gonna go by myself and just hope someone shows up. But I don't think I'll get internet access after 6:30 tomorrow morning. So, if anyone wants to meet me there around 9:00ish on Sunday night, let me know before tomorrow morning.

Does that clear it up BTD?

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 11:27 am   Permalink

sorry I had a very busy weekend, between dog sitting( and no internet access) for my Bro in law, and going to surf shows I was just to burnt out.

maybe next time.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2007-05-21 11:28 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 11:33 am   Permalink

I decided not to go anyway since I woke up with a cold on Sunday. Didn't even go to my friend's show in WeHo. Flew home this morning with a stuffy head. No fun

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation