FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Thee Official PIRATE Thread
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Thee Official PIRATE Thread
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-05-21 9:34 pm   Permalink

Avast ye heathen.....you best be postin all ye pix and links, and ANYTHING PIRATE like here. We'll be markin the secret treasure vault on the map and postin in the wink of an eye....so get ta work ya bunch o scally wags!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-22 12:21 am   Permalink

Sorry Vampy, but do we need a pirate thread on a tiki website? I'm sure there's a whole pirate network on the world wide web that people can check out if they want to see pirate stuff. It seems like there's already enough "Bilge" and "Beyond Tiki" stuff detracting from the core of tiki central and Polypop.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:36 pm   Permalink

MEOW!, grog! Pirates and tikis go well together, but if you want to do the pirate thing right, head on over to:

http://www.pyracy.com/forums/

and post away ya skurvey landlubber!!!!

here's an old thread with pirate tikis in it:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=17170&forum=7&hilite=pirate%20tiki

[ This Message was edited by: Polynesiac 2007-05-22 14:40 ]

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-22 5:36 pm   Permalink

Too funny.
I just posted these pics on Pyracy.com and saw this thread.
My buddy made me a big flag so we can properly fly our colors while we rape and pillage on Catalina Island. Arrrrgh!

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 8:03 pm   Permalink

Pirates rock! They're definitely a lot more relevant to tiki than a lot of the stuff in bilge and beyond, and even if they weren't, there's a lot of members on here who love the scurvey dogs!

Me pirate tiki!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-05-22 8:30 pm   Permalink

Ya best be loadin up dem canons Murph kus we ar gonna be bordin that fine craft o yurin and helpin aaarselves to any loot ya got stashed away and drinkin up all da spirits dat ain't tied down. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME FLAG AND JUST THE RIGHT SIZE!!!

We are hidin in the non-tiki section....and don't think any pirates will take over the board. Do avoid the hooks and wooden legs though.

Nice Pirate/Tiki Hewey and love the pupil and the patch!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-22 10:25 pm   Permalink

If you should come upon the privateer Arrivederci on the high seas of SoCal, VampiressRN or any of you scurvy dogs of the TikiCentral crew are welcome to come aboard and share a ration of the ship's rum with her right good crew.
But make yourself known loud and true as you approach her broadsides because me crew is just itching to set fire to powder!

Small fact the tiki carvers will dig, she is all wood.

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 04:05 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-22 00:21, GROG wrote:
Sorry Vampy, but do we need a pirate thread on a tiki website? I'm sure there's a whole pirate network on the world wide web that people can check out if they want to see pirate stuff. It seems like there's already enough "Bilge" and "Beyond Tiki" stuff detracting from the core of tiki central and Polypop.

You mean stuff like this?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-05-23 05:48 am   Permalink

Grog was just sharing his serious side there which I do appreciate. But the squirrel pictures make me laugh everytime I see them and that one is a keeper Mai Tai!!!

I gotta get my
Pirates of the Caribbean DVDs fired up again in preparation of the release of At Worlds End. I don't go to the theater much any more but will for this movie....it has to be experienced on the big screen. I really need to watch Dead Mans Chest again and again cause I swear...I missed most of the movie cause I got all caught up in Davey Jones beard. I kept wondering if that was a mechanical thing or animation?It was totally insane.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 08:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-22 00:21, GROG wrote:

Here's a site for you GROG.........

www.Buttpirate.com

Go back to yarrrr arrrrrrrt show!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 09:53 am   Permalink

A few tutorials to help ye unsalted landlubbers get your piratical lexicon afloat:

Tutorial one

Tutorial two

Arrr!
Chongolio

P.S. Grog, Aren't you were named after a refreshing piratey beverage?

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2007-05-24 10:37 pm   Permalink

I can't make it to POC Land's End until next week....if ya post something her avoid some of the plot ending thingys for right now. I am really looking forward to hearing how the movie was though....did ya like it.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 08:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-24 22:37, VampiressRN wrote:
I can't make it to POC Land's End until next week....if ya post something her avoid some of the plot ending thingys for right now. I am really looking forward to hearing how the movie was though....did ya like it.

....But a real pirate wouldn't care!!!

Better stay of this post!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

We're going today and..................

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 10:36 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrr.

It's too complex

fArrrrrrrrrrrrrr me to even try to tease you.

Arrrrrrrrsome flick!

Loved the parrrrrrrrt with K Rrrrrrrrrrrr and the GuitArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Off to the cArrrrrrrrrrribean we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

RastafArrrrrrrrrrrri!

Jah love!

10years!

Who says Tiki, Pirate and The carribean can't be mixed??

Arrrrrrr!!!

Pure AnArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrchy!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-25 10:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-22 17:36, Murph wrote:
Too funny.
I just posted these pics on Pyracy.com and saw this thread.
My buddy made me a big flag so we can properly fly our colors while we rape and pillage on Catalina Island. Arrrrgh!

p.s.

hey Murph!

can i be y'Arrrrrrrrrrrr

friend??????????????

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation