FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Official Tonga Hut Art Show and Rocketship Decanter launch thread.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Official Tonga Hut Art Show and Rocketship Decanter launch thread.
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 08:53 am   Permalink

Despite the Mai-Tai/CocoLoco tragedy,the evening did produce that classic shot with book in lap and hand on chin...Sebastian Cabot's in the air!
the one time i didn't bring my camera and nobody does.....How does anyone expect to be able to reassemble the night's activities without pictures? I remember punching Ernie in the gut,but will dismiss it as a sick fantasy until I see pictures!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Son-of-Kelbo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 10:07 pm   Permalink

Guess you don't remember the the missus'n'me bailin' you out, then, LLT...

Fair enough. We didn't come-to back here on the island until that last "Planet-of-the-Apes" wore off... Mmmm... Somehow we survived AtomKitty's near-lethal mixology, (though our canoe's chronometer is behaving very strangely), and the TV screenings of "Barbarella" and "2001: A Space Odyssey" added exactly the perfect retro-futuristic timbre to the tikilicious vibe. Oooo.

The Demented Menehunes had a fabulabulous time (as always) at ground zero of NOHO's Friendly (Tonga) Islands...; Art Show #4 was cosmically sensational, and it was a great honor to meet the artists on display! (Not to play favorites too heavy-handidly, but wow, Thor is a long-time favorite, and it was a genuine pleasure to meet him in person, here on the mainland.)

A Great Show, NOHO Ohana!

Cheers and Aloha,
SOK

www.yoyoisland.com

and Tiki-times were hot..."
SOK

View Profile of Son-of-Kelbo Send a personal message to Son-of-Kelbo  Goto the website of Son-of-Kelbo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation