FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Artist's help needed...
Artist's help needed...
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 05:31 am   Permalink

Please help....

As I live in the UK, I have a small house and no basement, because land is so bloody expensive. So until I build an extension, we have set our own home tiki bar up at the end of our kitchen.

We have decided to give it the working title 'The Kitsch Inn'. I am looking to put a sign up over the doorway (approx sign size 9X18 inches), but I am crap at graphics and the like

Can any of you arty types be bothered to knock up a quick graphic of 'The Kitsch Inn', that I can print off and use as a sign or a template for a sign?

Cheers

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 05:55 am   Permalink

Surely with a name like that, you need a pair of the tiki giant spoon and fork sets to go with it

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 08:00 am   Permalink

KH

How about one of the epitomes of Kitsch, (but personally I think the bloke was fantastic).......

http://www.velvetglass.com/konhemsby.html

Works best if you stand back from your monitor.

Hope all is well over there. Miss you guys.

Mr. & Mrs. CH

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 08:19 am   Permalink

Excellent that is very cool. Thanks.

Miss you too, we've gonna try to get out to the USA next year, so hopefully catch up. Unless you get to the UK first.

Aloha

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 08:27 am   Permalink

We were thinking of a trip home next year. Dunno yet, the whole exchange rate is not in our favour right now. Wanna meet in the middle? Say, Iceland?

M&M

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 08:39 am   Permalink

If we had the money, we'd love to. Expensive drinks though!

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 08:55 am   Permalink

you better check out pariarts paul on this site....he can make you a real cool sign!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation