FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tiki drinks in Orlando?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki drinks in Orlando?
hala_kahiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 8:23 pm   Permalink

the mugs for purchase at Emeril's Tchoup Chop are really nice, might be worth going there for, the food an decor are excellent as well!

View Profile of hala_kahiki Send a personal message to hala_kahiki  Email hala_kahiki Goto the website of hala_kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala_kahiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 8:23 pm   Permalink

double post..whoops!

[ This Message was edited by: hala_kahiki 2007-05-30 20:24 ]

View Profile of hala_kahiki Send a personal message to hala_kahiki  Email hala_kahiki Goto the website of hala_kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MobileTikiBar
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-31 07:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-30 18:34, GatorRob wrote:
Sorry. You did say you were more interested in the drinks than the decor. I don't listen very well. You could try the bar at Emeril's Tchoup Chop at the Royal Pacific Resort. I had a Mai-Tai and a mojito there once. The Mai-Tai was off (aren't they always), but not too bad. The mojito was properly made and to my liking. The bartenders seemed eager to please.

Good call. I'd also suggest Tchoup Chop, great drink selection, and the bartenders are very nice. If you decide to eat, grab some calamari!

-adrian

View Profile of MobileTikiBar Send a personal message to MobileTikiBar  Goto the website of MobileTikiBar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DemeraraDrinker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-31 07:46 am   Permalink

Wow, thanks for all the info. This really is a great forum. I will try to give Emeril's place a look.

I used to live in Orlando a long time ago. I don't remember much, but I do remember how hot it is in July. I'll be thirsty.

View Profile of DemeraraDrinker Send a personal message to DemeraraDrinker  Goto the website of DemeraraDrinker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pomaika i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 8:34 pm   Permalink

The drinks at Jake's American Bar (at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal) aren't too bad for a resort bar. The Air Raid is STRONG and good. The decor is nice, except on game nights when the tvs are all on. On the weekends, they sometimes have lounge singers.

My husband and I live in Orlando, so if you'd like to meet up for drinks, drop me a line.

View Profile of Pomaika i Send a personal message to Pomaika i      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation