FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Huts and other temporary set ups
Tiki Huts and other temporary set ups
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-29 11:28 pm   Permalink

Thought I'd share with you some of the theming we have don over the past couple of months for different people.

Stanley 2007
This is the UKs biggest private Charity event, with a theme of Around the World in 24 Hours, held in the grounds of a Stately Home with 1400 people attending and free food and Drinks all night, it's one hell of a party.
This was the Tiki bar.

And the view from it of the Fireworks, water fountain and laser display. Simply the best I have ever seen of its kind, and that includes New years eve at the Hasrbour Bridge sydney and the Millenium Fireworks display in London.

This was my good freind Naresh from flamin'8 tattoos 40th Birthday party, we dressed the stage for the band and burlesque

And finally a private party, where we dressed up a very english country Pub

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCKETIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-31 1:48 pm   Permalink

Gor Blimey! You've been busy!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

View Profile of POCKETIKI Send a personal message to POCKETIKI  Email POCKETIKI Goto the website of POCKETIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 09:00 am   Permalink

that tiki bar was temproary? What a shame, that would be a nice addition to my backyard.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 09:17 am   Permalink

Hey did Madonna and her 12 kids stop by ????

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 09:32 am   Permalink

I can't believe these are temporary set-ups!! Fantastic job(s)

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation