FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Restaurant Aloha, Saint-Jerome, Quebec, Canada (restaurant)
Restaurant Aloha, Saint-Jerome, Quebec, Canada (restaurant)
jadeblade
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-30 08:24 am   Permalink

Name:Restaurant Aloha
Type:restaurant
Street:78 Rue de Martigny O
City:Saint-Jerome, Quebec
State:
Zip:J7Y 2G1
Phone:450.432.3444

Description:
Large restaurant/tiki bar with patio.

View Profile of jadeblade Send a personal message to jadeblade  Goto the website of jadeblade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jadeblade
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-30 08:30 am   Permalink

I just stumbled upon this place this past weekend while on a road trip through the Laurentians in Quebec. St. Jerome is just outside of Montreal, so if you're already heading to Jardin Tiki in Montreal you may consider doing both. This place is obviously new, but unfortunately was closed until dinner so we weren't actually able to go inside. I did peer in the window though and was able to see that there was indeed a tiki bar inside as well, but can't account for how good it was, drinks, food etc.

Has anybody else been there or know anything about it? I managed to snap a few exterior shots...it looks quite spacious:

View Profile of jadeblade Send a personal message to jadeblade  Goto the website of jadeblade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 9:13 pm   Permalink

That's pretty cool to see another Canadian tiki bar that's been as of yet undiscovered. Thanks for posting the pics.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation