FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Live Carving Saturday June 2nd
Live Carving Saturday June 2nd
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 5:18 pm   Permalink

Im doing a day long live carving demo at the Roy Varga Pinup Bar-Be Que . It will have Pinups galore , photographers ,vendors and MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its invite only and I know some of you are invited so come by and say hi and receive a FREE genuine tiki woodchip. Mahalo, Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 7:48 pm   Permalink

How'd it go Ray? Got any pictures?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 8:59 pm   Permalink

Go ahaed and ask me how the show went . Im glad you asked . It was a beautiful sunny normal tiki vending day . People were gathering around watching me carve and taking cards , complimenting me on how different they looked and saying they wanted one.The bands were playing and everyone enjoyed themselves .
Then some drunk idiot decided to punch an Orange County Hells angel in the face ! This started an immediate fight 20 feet from me and I had front row tickets . The HA guy started beating this clown as he ran and then picked up a folding chair to start swinging at the HA guy . Thats when they decided to bring the fight right into my booth . Knocking over tiki's , tiki signs and almost breaking my easy up canopy . It all happened so fast but my catlike reflexes told me to duck to miss a swinging chair coming at my head . I tripped backwards into a planter and the two guys continued fighting behind my booth . Thats where they separated and the idiot ran off into the sunset . The HA guys left pretty quick too before the cops arrived . Besides that , it was just a normal tiki day , Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-06-03 9:18 pm   Permalink

So does that mean no pictures?

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-03 9:32 pm   Permalink

i was nowhere near there this weekend. i claim total innocence.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 04:38 am   Permalink

80 photographers spapping pictures of every pinup girl around but when you really need one to capture a Kodak moment , nothing .

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 06:26 am   Permalink

Dang Ray,

Sounds like you had a weekend from hell there (no pun). It's a good thing that all your chisels aren't locked up in some police evidence closet somewhere waiting for a trial date.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 07:32 am   Permalink

Anybody up for a dead carving this Saturday?

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation