FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts new tiki bowl - shocking new monster zombie bowl
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
new tiki bowl - shocking new monster zombie bowl
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-27 04:38 am   Permalink

Note the almost finished bottle of rum on the counter top. Been testing the bowl out guys?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Atari
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-07 6:56 pm   Permalink

All the pop-horror side of me just did a somersault. I MUST have one. My fav tikibowl drink is a green zombie (yet another incarnation of the classic [although I put it together years ago and am sad to say it doesn't much resemble the actual vintage concoction. It is delish though.])

When are these slated for production?

View Profile of Tiki-Atari Send a personal message to Tiki-Atari  Goto the website of Tiki-Atari     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-08 1:08 pm   Permalink

Hi Tiki-Atari

Sorry but these bowls are exclusive to the London Tiki Bar - Mahiki. They are only going to be produced in very small numbers [just enough to keep the bar stocked]. At the moment Mahiki are not planning on selling mugs or bowls

But the mugs are available in green and a limited edition hand painted version.

Devil Reef Bar Blog
http://www.devilreef.com

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-08 1:30 pm   Permalink

MONSTER ZOMBIE BOWL!!!!!

It was my wife and I's shared 40th birthday party. A mix of friends over 40 years, some tiki some just mates from the village I grew up in. The house was full, when Cheekytiki arrived, carrying a heavy load covering in a blood red tapa cloth.

This was my birthday present!

Removing the cloth I find this AWESOME, one off hand made, hand painted bowl. A MONSTER zombie bowl.

The bowl uses the zombie mug I carved as feet!

The shot mug volcano style zombie sits in the centre.
Lying in the base of the bowl are the remains of zombies, these slowly come into view as you drink from the bowl.

If you look past the centre zombie, you'll see a small hole, this feeds the mug/legs so that the bowl feeds each of the legs. Even with plenty of ice, it took Jamie and I awhile to fill the bowl with 8 zombies!!

We lit the centre zombie brain cavity with 151 and added some cinnamon to spark and flash the bowl into life!!

Simone and I enjoy the heady mix.

A massive thanks to Jamie and Angy [cheekytiki] for making this for me. This must have taken a huge effort and I know how busy they have been with work. I very proud to show all comers to my home tiki bar this MONSTER bowl.

Not all survive the encounter...

As my good friend alone from zombiesoutside.com says
"walk softly and carry an axe, maybe two"

Devil Reef Bar Blog
http://www.devilreef.com

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-10 10:45 am   Permalink

That bowl is zombie-licious!!!!! mmmmmmm brains!!!!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 08:37 am   Permalink

Love the drink going into the legs. Great idea.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 08:31 am   Permalink

I can definately say after drinking out of it,the morning after we definately felt like the walking dead.
Enjoy Tiki Racer

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 08:41 am   Permalink

you are right ..i am shocked.....

hey, i can see those mugs in the background from that mold you purchased from me....when are those going to be available?? i always liked that tiki sculpt and would love to have a mug of it..

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 11:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-15 08:41, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

hey, i can see those mugs in the background from that mold you purchased from me....when are those going to be available?? i always liked that tiki sculpt and would love to have a mug of it..

You would have to ask Trader Jim from POCKETIKI about those, we have just made them for him.

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ramba-zamba
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-08-16 03:34 am   Permalink

hey tikiracer,
i love your zombie bowl, looks great!
the monster zombie bowl is fantastic as well.
Belated best wishes from Haikai and me.
ramba-zamba

View Profile of ramba-zamba Send a personal message to ramba-zamba  Email ramba-zamba Goto the website of ramba-zamba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation