FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Lost and Found?
Lost and Found?
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 01:02 am   Permalink

about a year and a half ago I lost two dogs, one of them was especially heartbreaking for me to lose. Last Friday a couple of friends of mine rescued a dog from animal control. Monday they sent out pics of the other dogs that where their in case anyone else was looking for a dog. I looked through the pics once, and then went back and looked again. The second to last one, it was her, it was my dog Boo that I lost a year and a half ago. I called Animal Control and they are closed until Wednesday but I will be there as soon as they open on Wednesday.

This is my long lost girl Boo that I will soon be getting back.

This is a very early pic of her when she was about 7 months old

She is just over 2 and a half years now. I still have her brother and sister from the same litter and her body has grown to look pretty much the same as they have grown to look. They are half pitt and half black lab. I can tell that it is her by her eyes and by the white markings down her throat and on her chest.

I'm getting my girl back after a year and a half.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 01:31 am   Permalink

That's fate man. What would the chances be?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 06:32 am   Permalink

Sam, I remember when you lost the dogs, I'm glad to hear the good news.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 06:41 am   Permalink

Sam, the one shot in a million like yours is the reason people volunteer time to work in places like the SPCA. Thanks for sharing the tale.

That's great man.

Cheers!

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 07:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-05 06:41, Gigantalope wrote:
Thanks for sharing the tale.

That's great man.

Cheers!

Shouldn't that be sharing the tail?

God, I'm good.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 08:23 am   Permalink

awesome!!...now go buy a lottery ticket!!! you're on a roll!!

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-06-05 08:23 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-05 09:38 am   Permalink

thats great news Sam!! give your boo a big hug from my dog,. Trader Pup!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-05 9:01 pm   Permalink

How exciting for you Sam.....you were meant to be with your girl....isn't it a small world. She is beautiful and I bet she will remember her brother and sister too. Loosing a pet is so hard, but your reunion is going to be sweet.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 9:42 pm   Permalink

Yay!! Nothin' better than a pup coming home. Cheers to Sam and Boo!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 11:20 am   Permalink

false alarm, it wasn't her.

Just wish full thinking I guess. She had already been adopted when I got there but they said the dog in the pic was 5 months, Boo would be 2 1/2 now. Well at least she already got adopted. She reminded me so much of Boo I might have taken her home anyways just to give her a home.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 7:48 pm   Permalink

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-07 7:53 pm   Permalink

Boo. Sorry it didn't happen.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation