Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tried my hand at painting
Tried my hand at painting
insanetikiers
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-05 03:54 am   Permalink

So I have this ceiling area going down to my Tiki Bar that has mismatched paneling,and a painters cloth I originally base coated to try my hand at making a floor cloth.What do you guys think?....Now this cloth is aprox.7'long;his fez is bright purple leporard print(not blue).

[ This Message was edited by: insanetikiers 2007-06-05 03:54 ]

View Profile of insanetikiers Send a personal message to insanetikiers  Email insanetikiers     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 10:51 pm   Permalink

Insanetikiers,
Not bad at all for a first painting. Keep at it and do a bunch of drawings of various compositions beforehand to see which you'd like to spend time painting. Great reference photo you used up there on the right, keep looking at pictures and paintings and ask yourself how the artist did what they did and why. Get some basic info on how to paint in your chosen medium and a few good brushes.... blah blah blah.
Keep painting!
ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
insanetikiers
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-06 03:44 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: insanetikiers 2007-07-02 17:25 ]

View Profile of insanetikiers Send a personal message to insanetikiers  Email insanetikiers     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation