FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Saga of Tiki Lee's Home Tiki Room - Chapter Eleventeen - pg. 8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
The Saga of Tiki Lee's Home Tiki Room - Chapter Eleventeen - pg. 8
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-30 02:20 am   Permalink

Best wishes Lee I'm sorry to hear of your bad news. Keep your chin up, the best is yet to be. See you soon at Frankie's...

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the75stingray
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-30 07:47 am   Permalink

Lee, brother I cannot express enough sorrow and disapointment regarding your situation.
I wish you much better luck in the future.

-Stingray

View Profile of the75stingray Send a personal message to the75stingray      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-02 9:16 pm   Permalink

I just had this thread of mine moved to this new topic and thought I'd give it a "bump" for ol' times sake.

Thanks Again for all your condolences...

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-14 11:02 am   Permalink

This was a truly great tiki room. I hope the tide turns for you soon so you can work on version 2.0

Thanks for sharing these photos with us.

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-31 09:00 am   Permalink

Hi Lee, I just pulled your thread up to look at all the terrific photos again. Then I got to the end and was so sad for the bad news. We send you best wishes for better times ahead, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRenee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-02 5:51 pm   Permalink

I was reading your thread for inspiration on our tiki room and tiki hut. Truly amazing build and collection. I can only hope that ours will be 1/20th as cool as yours. I was very sad to read the end. Like the others said keep your chin up high and your spirits even higher. May only good things come your way from now on.

View Profile of TikiRenee Send a personal message to TikiRenee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-01 7:59 pm   Permalink

WOW! Over 23,000 views!

That's like having the best party EVER and all of Tiki Central & their families showed up!

Ya gotta love this site...

Where else can things we've loved that have been taken away from us can live on long after it's gone?

Bless You Tiki Central, and everyone who makes it the special place that it is!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Lee's 2010-07-02 13:17 ]

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-19 11:39 pm   Permalink

Just thought I'd post a picture of what may or may not become my new Tiki Room. We just found a rental house to move into, and here's the "den"...

Since it's a rental, I doubt I'll do anything as extensive as what I did in the house we "owned". Maybe just Danish Modern with "Tiki Accents" here & there.

What do you folks think? Go crazy and "layer-it-up", or Danish Modern in moderation with Tiki accenting?

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-20 08:11 am   Permalink

that's a hella lot of puke on the floor......

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-20 8:26 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I know... But it's a rental. Whattayagonna do?

At least it's clean and soft

Wayfarer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-21 02:47 am   Permalink

It adds character. At least that's what my room mate used to say about stuff like that.

View Profile of Wayfarer Send a personal message to Wayfarer  Goto the website of Wayfarer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-21 08:09 am   Permalink

It reeks of 1960's family den. Witco, I'd say, lots of Witco.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-21 08:20 am   Permalink

...crushed green velvet furniture, wrought iron and witco...yeah!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-21 3:25 pm   Permalink

Ya know, we all look to you for inspiration & that's the best you can do? Nice!
Quote:

On 2010-12-20 08:11, RevBambooBen wrote:
that's a hella lot of puke on the floor......

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikituba
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-12-21 9:51 pm   Permalink

The carpet is 80's vintage, it looks like what I installed at a prior house in 1984.
Anyhoo, party on Garth, and post pic's of the new tiki bar.

View Profile of tikituba Send a personal message to tikituba      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation