FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2007- Basement Kahuna's 5th annual Tiki Yard Sale!
Hukilau 2007- Basement Kahuna's 5th annual Tiki Yard Sale!
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 9:00 pm   Permalink

Lotsa goodies this year, folks! Everything from vintage mugs, swizzlesticks, postcards, trinkets, original Paupua New Guinea artifacts from my own collection, Rare, Rare, Rare vintage Hapa Haole 78's and Edisons, Glass Floats, Pufferfish Lamps, Tikis by yours Truly, Paddles, and Lord Knows what! Be warned..it's gonna be a good one!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hula Cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 05:43 am   Permalink

looking forward to scooping some goodies from you.....was impressed with not only with your merch last year but also the fair minded way you dealt with the poor......as you, when I bring it to sell, by gosh, I don't want to bring it home!

View Profile of Hula Cat Send a personal message to Hula Cat  Email Hula Cat Goto the website of Hula Cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 06:50 am   Permalink

and some rare spanish mugs from jimmy virani...

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 09:43 am   Permalink

Hey-did I mention an incredibly cool vintagelobster-trap coffee table, the best Aloha sign I've ever carved, resincast BK pendants, and Aloha shirts and dresses?

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation