[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 2007 Hukilau Roll Call
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
2007 Hukilau Roll Call
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 11:23 am   Permalink

Roll call for all attending the 2007 Hukilau.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 11:41 am   Permalink

I'm in for Thursday, Friday, and of course Sunday here at the Intergalactic Grand Finale!

Unfortunately we have a private party here at the Jetsetter on Saturday night, so no Mai Kai for Mikey!

See you poolside @ the Cabana!

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rupe33
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 3:34 pm   Permalink

We're in, although we're dim for not arriving until Friday.... ah well!

~Rupe

View Profile of rupe33 Send a personal message to rupe33  Goto the website of rupe33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 4:18 pm   Permalink

JTD and the Missus are in.

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 4:37 pm   Permalink

Here... I mean... there.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 5:25 pm   Permalink

I'm there...actually working the event. Can't wait for a Mai Kai Rum Barrel or Moonkissed Coconut!!!

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pomaika i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 6:25 pm   Permalink

My husband and I will be there, although we can't make it until Saturday morning

We haven't been back to the Mai Kai since we got married in the gardens in October.

View Profile of Pomaika i Send a personal message to Pomaika i      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 6:43 pm   Permalink

I'm thinking of heading down there.
Maybe.

See www.tydirium.net for Tiki Road Trip, global travelogues, and more!

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 7:54 pm   Permalink

Hup.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 8:00 pm   Permalink

We are heading down from Denver and getting in Weds. at 4:00 (PremEx, I think I will be on the same flight you are taking from LA). Trying the Cabana this year, last year stayed at the Clipper. We will be hitting the Mai Kai Weds. night and tourist stuff on Thurs. before the fun begins.

Zulu

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fallenstar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-09 8:28 pm   Permalink

I will be there only for the party Thursday night. I am going to be in West Palm on business for the Navy, and have to head out of town early Friday. Wish I could at least make the bazaar, but it looks like it won't happen.

View Profile of Fallenstar Send a personal message to Fallenstar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-09 10:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-09 20:00, ZuluMagoo wrote:
We are heading down from Denver and getting in Weds. at 4:00 (PremEx, I think I will be on the same flight you are taking from LA).

Indeed it sounds like we're both flying on the same Teddy! You've got a PM.

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-10 12:56 am   Permalink

All aboard! Present and acounted for, sir!
F

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SouthBamaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-10 08:13 am   Permalink

Trevor and I will be there Thursday through the event Sunday night, heading home Monday morning. Wish I could convince him to be there for the pre-deal at Molokai Wednesday night, but he's not going for that one. We will be in Key West Wednesday. Can't wait to see some old friends from last and make some new ones!
Noel/SBT

View Profile of SouthBamaTiki Send a personal message to SouthBamaTiki  Email SouthBamaTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mogambo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-10 10:25 am   Permalink

I'm in. Flying in Wednesday in Miami, heading straight to the Maikai.

View Profile of Mogambo Send a personal message to Mogambo  Email Mogambo Goto the website of Mogambo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation